tim anderson

You guys are harsh. Mike Williams was in a pick-up truck accident. See link below (sorry not sure how to provide direct link) to ESPN article dated November 17, 2003.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=16...&type=story

And the experience also allowed Williams to realize that as bad as the Bills (4-6) are faring, things could be worse.

"Adversity. There's a lot of people that go through a lot of adversity, more than we've gone through," Williams said. "So there's a rainbow, there's a light on the other side of the hill. And it can't stay like this forever."

It just seems that way for an underachieving team that's lost three straight -- a span in which the Bills haven't scored a touchdown -- and six out of its last eight following Sunday's 12-10 loss to the second-year Houston Texans.

The experience made him realize that he could die at any time and so he needs to go and spend his money as quickly as possible and to shun work instead of fun. :w00t:

for those who wanted to know why he never played good. My friend's sister dated Tim back when he went to OSU. They keep in thouch and what not. Today I asked him why Tim sucked. He said "he parties and drinks way to much". Thought I would sare it with you guys.

And if he didnt party and drink way to much he would only get pushed 10 yards off the line instead of 15..........

Honestly, I can say I have never hated a Buffalo Bills player, but ever since Tim Anderson was drafted he was one I hated.