What has two thumbs and season tickets?

*points to himself*

This guy!

My fiancé and I are moving out to Hamburg in the fall, and we went out there last week to finalize a few things with her school. After all of that was taken care of, the first order of business was to pick up season tickets for the first time in my life.

Now, my friends...I am complete.

*points to himself*

This guy!

My fiancé and I are moving out to Hamburg in the fall, and we went out there last week to finalize a few things with her school. After all of that was taken care of, the first order of business was to pick up season tickets for the first time in my life.

All hail the Monarch!

*points to himself*

This guy!

Outstanding, well done.

wish i were witya.

*points to himself*

This guy!

:unsure:

*points to himself*

This guy!

Niceeeeeeee!

Ive always wanted to get them myself...not sure what they cost tho..besides i dont have any friends that are billsfans...id have to go alone...my brother and dad are bills fans but theyd never go with me because they dont have the time..this is something I think should be shared with family or friends and id just be going alone...now im feeling sad <_<

Is there a singles section?..maybe us single guys can pick up some single gals that are fans!..lol

Ive always wanted to get them myself...not sure what they cost tho..besides i dont have any friends that are billsfans...id have to go alone...my brother and dad are bills fans but theyd never go with me because they dont have the time..this is something I think should be shared with family or friends and id just be going alone...now im feeling sad <_<

Is there a singles section?..maybe us single guys can pick up some single gals that are fans!..lol

Dude - Here's what yo do...

Pick up single game tix, and check out the games from different seats with different folks all season long. As for the tailgate - pack a sub, some munchies and some beer and make your way on over to Pinto Ron's. I've never been to Buffalo home game (yet) but trust me, you'll have a good time.

Pick up single game tix, and check out the games from different seats with different folks all season long. As for the tailgate - pack a sub, some munchies and some beer and make your way on over to Pinto Ron's. I've never been to Buffalo home game (yet) but trust me, you'll have a good time.

Thats a great idea. i went to the bills titans game two years ago on christmas eve and me and my brogher made friends with the two santa cluases sitting next to us. Its easy to make friends at a game and if you have season tickets you get to know the people around you and you'll never feel alone. Plus if you wanna tailgate you can hookup with people here. We area all Bills fans <_<

thx for the info...I have been to a few home games allready...i was at the bills/jets game where Bruce knocked out Boomer...i was 4 rows behind the jets at 45yardline...got to laugh at Boomer as he sat there infront of me looking woopy...I was at the bills/raiders playoff game when it was like -40 out and nomatter how much i put on I was frozen...I was at the home opener when bills beat pats* 30-0....plus ive been at maybe 3 or 4 other games..but all of them with a freind/s...I dont like doing much alone tho..lol..well maybe 1 thing but thats not for telling