How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good a friend? Women will come and go but a true friend is priceless and I would never jeopardize that. There are 3.5 billion women in the world- I would not touch that one. Go find someone else

You have to get permission. It is the code. You have to ask whether it is ok to date her.

I had a similar situation happen to me several years ago. Long story short, I asked permission, but did not get it, and the girl ended up getting pissed off at me because she did not understand why her ex would be in a position to decide.

I kicked myself in the rear for a long time after that. This girl was not only beautiful, but very refined and someone that I could see spending a long, long time with.

In any event, it was the right thing to do. I was able to live with myself. I ended up meeting my wife, and we have two great sons now.

If you do not ask permission, be prepared to lose a friend and, perhaps, some of your mutual friends. That happened with a guy I knew. People get pissed, end up hating each other, and then the mutual friends are put in a position of taking sides.

Alright theres a pic up on my personal photo, she's the one in the middle........sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the twins but its the only one I got on my computer.

I hooked up with my good friend's ex once, I didn't tell him about it and then he ended up finding out. He was pissed, we ended up working it out, but I felt bad, and I wouldn't do it again. Also, as far as psycho girls (which this girl 100% is), they are definitely better in bed, but often end up being more trouble than they're worth. I think if you're gonna bang a girl whos 100% insane, you better not know her very well and you better be able to cut it off completely on short notice with minimal drama. Since this is a girl you know fairly well, I would say that it sounds like it would end up being more trouble than its worth. There are plenty of only marginally crazy sluts out there who never dated any of your friends. Just my 2 cents, good luck tho.

Wait until... marriage.

;) The better suggestion is to wait til you're in love.

How good a friend? Women will come and go but a true friend is priceless and I would never jeopardize that. There are 3.5 billion women in the world- I would not touch that one. Go find someone else

<_<

Doesn't look like an 8.5 to me.

You must have looked above the neck. :censored:

I don't see what the big debate is over this.

From what I gathered, she wants to have sex with you, weither it be as a way to get revenge on your buddy or not, that is irrelevant. Your buddy broke up with here months ago. He is with someone new, and I am assuming is happy with this new girl. Why would this be a problem?

I understand it could be a problem if they were still together, she dumped him, or if your buddy still had feelings for her and they were looking at trying to get back together. Its not like you are planning on gettigng into a serious relationship with her where she would be around and it might be uncomfortable being around together. I wouldn't call him a great friend if he would have such a trouble with you picking up something he threw away. If I was in that situation where I am with someone else and a buddy came up to me and said an ex of mine wanted him I'd say have fun, she's a bit of a nut job, and you should know that, but do what you want.

I would let him know whats going on and ask if shes good in the sack, and if he has such a problem with it, he isn't a good friend, or he still has feeling for her and probably wants her back.

And there may be 3.5 billion woman in the world, but they all don't have DD's and want to have sex with you

this thread has a lot of potential. Stl Bills don't let it die...keep the story going....

I'll keep you updated gmac, this weekend will go a long way to see if I sh*t or get off the pot.

Doesn't look like an 8.5 to me.

Agreed, but does this mean he should be more or less willing to do it?

After all, if she's not that hot that it's probably not worth it. But on the flip side, he buddy would probably only get pissed if she was a real looker so maybe it's ok.

I think he might have to do it just for the boobies.

Agreed, but does this mean he should be more or less willing to do it?

After all, if she's not that hot that it's probably not worth it. But on the flip side, he buddy would probably only get pissed if she was a real looker so maybe it's ok.

I think he might have to do it just for the boobies.

Maybe he could get a room at the Lorraine Hotel too. <_<