malcom kelly 40

seems kelly s rehab from quad tear is healing ,or so his agent says..one small problem is is never was very fast ,running 4.6- 4.7's routintinely,,rumor from osu say he cant even break a 4.6 now ,his last pro day is the 9th.. is he doesnt post a 4.5 he heading into 2nd round

injury history slow times, and "agent speak" sounds like they re covering something up

seems kelly s rehab from quad tear is healing ,or so his agent says..one small problem is is never was very fast ,running 4.6- 4.7's routintinely,,rumor from osu say he cant even break a 4.6 now ,his last pro day is the 9th.. is he doesnt post a 4.5 he heading into 2nd round

injury history slow times, and "agent speak" sounds like they re covering something up

don't worry

posters are confident are medical staff will perform miracles on those knees and quad so he will run faster than Deion ever did. :P

(note- our medical staff is good - it's posters that are the problem in ignoring very real injury problems just because the guy is tall)

don't worry

posters are confident are medical staff will perform miracles on those knees and quad so he will run faster than Deion ever did. :P

(note- are medical staff is good - it's posters that are the problem in ignoring very real injury problems just because the guy is tall)

I think you mean 'our' right?

Well if he's gonna drop that far then he could be there with our second round. However, running 4.6 or 4.7 as a WR make be think that he's like a very fast TE. Now I have no idea what we should do, whether to go after Sweed or Thomas or to go after the Harvey who everyone here seems so high on.

I sure can't wait to see how fast this guy runs in his underwear in a straight line without a helmet, pads, or football.

With no one covering him. And while he's rested and fresh as a daisy. And not looking out for a ball being thrown his way. And while he's on an indoor fast-track.

Screw everything he's ever done on the field against actual players, THIS is the determining factor. :P

There have been conflicting reports in the last week or so about his 40 time. The earlier one has him running in the low 4.4s. I guess we'll find out which rumor is correct on Wednesday.

HOPE YOUR RIGHT BETTER TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS

actually that would be a good thing for the bills. Unless he runs a 4.5 and verticals 38+ i do not want him at 11.

I would take a WR at 16 and lower but not 11.

Its Harvey, Merlin, Rivers or one of the three DB at 11 or it's trade down.

Harvey number 1 and Kelly number 2 is fine with me.