What all time Miami Dolphin player did you dislike the most?

I love the Dolphins. I wish the Bills played them 16 times a year......automatic playoff bid for the Bills every year.

As for individual players, Keuchenberg is the biggest loser of them all. Probably the someone I would consider the guy I dislike more all time from any team....not just the Dolphins. He's the old lady that pulls out the ridiculous sound bites each year when the final unbeaten team gets beat, and as mentioned above his stupid comment about how the Bills would never beat the Dolphins as long as he played for the Dolphins. As if he would be the reason the Dolphins won. Freakin dip stick.

Good spin on a played out topic. Personally, I'd love to beat them more than the 2 times a year we have recently.

My love for the Dolphins started with the Jay Fieldler/Ray Lucas era :censored:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to use the word hate but what Dolphin player got under your skin the most? For me it was a close race between Brian Cox and Louis Oliver. I think for me it would have to be Oliver. I'll never forget when they beat us and Oliver was so elated and was saying how he was going to ride that Buffalo or some stupid remark like that. It bother me alot to hear that idiot mock us so gleefully.

I always hated that Ef"fin" mamal that used to swim in that pool at the orange bowl :devil::censored:

Tough question....

I'll echo the sentiments of others here and throw Oliver and Cox into the mix.

For some reason - I never really understood why, other than that he was a Dolphin - I hated Keith "Fatass" Byars.

I'll have to go with Marino, though. He was a whining POS, but I thank for him losing virtually every big game he played against the Kelly-led Bills. On a side note, I ran into him at a bar back during his playing days, and I told him that he and the Dolphins sucked. He walked away. :censored:

Good spin on a played out topic. Personally, I'd love to beat them more than the 2 times a year we have recently.

My love for the Dolphins started with the Jay Fieldler/Ray Lucas era <_<

In my humble opinion, this is never a played out topic. I can read and write about Bills' Nation hating the Dolphins EVERY DAY...no joke, no exaggeration. Let's remember, we didn't beat those mother huggers one darn time for an entire decade. Hating the Dolphins must be integrated in to Buffalo drinking water, because it seems so natural, and I have never thought otherwise; while never questioning why I think this way.

Bryan Cox running off the field after being tossed while flipping us fans the bird will always be one of my proudest moments as a Bills' fan...driving a man to that level of insanity is simply a beautiful thing!

Bills for Liiiiiife!

I don't want to use the word hate but what Dolphin player got under your skin the most? For me it was a close race between Brian Cox and Louis Oliver. I think for me it would have to be Oliver. I'll never forget when they beat us and Oliver was so elated and was saying how he was going to ride that Buffalo or some stupid remark like that. It bother me alot to hear that idiot mock us so gleefully.

Dead on..I will take Bryan Cox...I was there at the infamous Finger incident in the tunnel and I jawed with him all the way from the tunnel down to the opposite endzone...He challenged me to come down I told him to come up in the stands..Boy was I retarded back then..LOL..I still have my Brian Coxs@cker shirt..lol

Gotta go with Cox... Although I will say he at least made things interesting without being all that good on the field... I just always picture him leaving the stadium giving the crowd the finger after that fight with cardwell and then they had to come back i think 3 weeks later for the wildcard game and we absolutely killed them... Jimmy Johnson is also a classless fool though... No excuse for stomping on flutie flakes

Dead on..I will take Bryan Cox...I was there at the infamous Finger incident in the tunnel and I jawed with him all the way from the tunnel down to the opposite endzone...He challenged me to come down I told him to come up in the stands..Boy was I retarded back then..LOL..I still have my Brian Coxs@cker shirt..lol

Love it! I was there for that game too. But what I remember most about that game was how someone went out and bought a whole bunch of NFL trading cards, pulled out all the Bryan Cox cards, and put them in the men's bathroom urinals for everyone to pee on. They were in every men's bathroom in our section! That took outstanding effort. If I ever find out who the Bills fan was that thought that fantastic idea up, I will send him a case of beer!