let's sign chris henry

I assumed this thread was a joke, I mean he's gonna be suspended for at least all of next year, no question about that. And who knows if he'll ever get his act together. However, when I saw that he was released by the Bengals, one of the first thoughts that came to my mind was, this is the exact type of receiver that the bills could use. But if obviously wouldn't be worth the headache.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's time to take a chance on someone like Henry. i think he's a good guy that would make the most of a 2nd chance, and thrive in a more toned city like buffalo

And if it doesn't work out, at least Attica is right down the road :P

What's to lose. If your team consists of 52 good characters would not the one become better. If the apples rotten throw it out. These guys are pro's after all the paycheck is the chief motivator.

Moss changed because he had run out of chances. A changs of scenery for miscreants is a tonic.

What's to lose. If your team consists of 52 good characters would not the one become better. If the apples rotten throw it out. These guys are pro's after all the paycheck is the chief motivator.

Moss changed because he had run out of chances. A changs of scenery for miscreants is a tonic.

Not for this guy....

Moss had/has his own problems but they dont even come close to Henry....

I went to school with him, and if you interviewed anyone that knew him in college...they'd tell you to stay away....He just looks for problems....

I witnessed him bash a kid over the head with a bottle for stepping on his foot....

When Pacman was drafted 6th overall....I turned to my brother and said..."Wow, they obviously dont know what there getting"....

These guys have talent, pacman is unreal on the field but off the field they think there owed something...

they acted above the law in college...give them some money, and forget about it

Anyone hear Chad Johnson reaction when told on ESPN radio....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? That dude is good! :worthy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=3327468

Part of the reason Johnson is campaigning to get out of Cincinnati is because he no longer feels wanted by the Bengals. :lol::blink: When you post something like that you need to warn us that's it's sad enough to make us cry!! :lol:

Moss is an !@#$, but his problems don't approach Henry's. And Henry's talent doesn't approach Moss's.

The only off field issues with Moss, IIRC, is making an illegal left turn and forcing an officer to move by driving slowly at her. Moss, like T.O., is a locker room cancer. He thinks he's better than everyone else and his treatment is never good enough. Henry and Pacman take it to a much, much, much worse level.

Well, he is (was) a Bengal. He has 3 more lives, doesn't he? :lol:

Horrible, horrible joke. ;):P

Now wait a minute. You may be on to something here. We could sign Henry and bring in the Charles Manson to mentor this kid. Things might be Helter Skelter for a while but everyone deserves another shot, right?

Isn't Manson the Bungles receivers coach now? :P

You are comparing prima-donnas to criminals. IMO, won't work the same.

If I would nominate one athlete who is really "just a bad guy" it would easily be Chris Henry.

In his recent encounter with the law Municipal Court Judge Bernie Bouchard set bond at $51,000 on charges of misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging.

Noting Henry's previous arrests involving drugs, guns and alcohol, the judge called Henry "a one-man crime wave."

Chris "Crime Wave" Henry.

No thanks.

He is Tall !! <_<

And what is with the West Virginia recruiting practices. Probably just a couple of bad apples(Henry, Pacman) but how embarrassing

He is Tall !! <_<

And what is with the West Virginia recruiting practices. Probably just a couple of bad apples(Henry, Pacman) but how embarrassing

More then a couple...i can name about 8-10 other guys that have either layed low so far that will probably be suspended once or twice before there careers are done....

hopefully some of them have grown up since there days at West Virginia

i know the character thing blah blah blah. but i always thought when he was playing he was the best WR bengals had ... that's right better than ocho and the other guy with an impossible name to spell. look what smartest team in the league did w/ moss, getting him for nothing and holding all the options to release him. we should do the same. we desperately need to add quality, experienced WRs and it's time to take a chance on someone like Henry. i think he's a good guy that would make the most of a 2nd chance, and thrive in a more toned city like buffalo

<_<