BEASTMODE!

As most of the old timers here know, I'm a worker at an establishment where wagers can be made on various games. It's here in Niagara Falls where I work. You know the place? Anyways, who walks up to the poops table that I'm working at? None other than Marshawn Lynch. I looked up and he's standing there with two other gentlemen who obviously weren't players. Uncontrollably, the moment I see him, I scream "BEAST MODE!". Him and his two buddies were the only ones on the table who knew what I was talkiing about and they all cracked big smiles. Marshawn didn't have his fronts on, I was disappointed.

Anyways, just thought I'd share my story.

The Real

As most of the old timers here know, I'm a worker at an establishment where wagers can be made on various games. It's here in Niagara Falls where I work. You know the place? Anyways, who walks up to the poops table that I'm working at? None other than Marshawn Lynch. I looked up and he's standing there with two other gentlemen who obviously weren't players. Uncontrollably, the moment I see him, I scream "BEAST MODE!". Him and his two buddies were the only ones on the table who knew what I was talkiing about and they all cracked big smiles. Marshawn didn't have his fronts on, I was disappointed.

The Real

So you really met him?

The Real

Real, what is a poops table?

The Real

nice.

You made eye contact with Marshawn Lynch? You the man.

I'm not being sarcastic. Had it been me, I definitely would've peed a little.

Hey, I don't want to look like a idiot at a story that I think might be true even though everyone else knows it it's not.

Oh c'mon, you look like an dingleberry just about every time you post. Why would this one be any different? :P

Real - Did ML win?

Now the important stuff....

B) Did anyone in his party smell of sweet Mary Jane?

Actually, he started singing

"I wanna talk to Samson...

fly me to the moon like the bi*@h Alan Frampton...

Cause its hard being black and gifted...

I wanna get lifted..."

Then he shook the hand of his friend on the right with a big grin, turned around and went to shake his other friends hand, but instead gave him a right cross to the face, smiled, and gave a huge peace sign...