Bengals WR Chris Henry arrested

He just got cut! Wow.

I think it's a good statement by the team. If you aren't going to behave, you aren't collecting a paycheck. This kid is pretty darn good. Now he's ready to be Raider or Cowboy.

As soon as he makes bail he will skip town and head to Leinart's hot-tub..

Stuck--I think the team that resides in your hometown has now paid the price for every questionable character guy they have brought in.

As soon as he makes bail he will skip town and head to Leinart's hot-tub..

Stuck--I think the team that resides in your hometown has now paid the price for every questionable character guy they have brought in.

It's not my hometown. I just live here.

Were I in Hamilton County when the vote to increase taxation for the benefit of a private business - the Bengals (or any other private entity wanting to munch on the public feed bag) - I would have voted no.

When my wife retires - we move. I will never, ever again live in a city that has a major league team. Never. It's not so much the snot players, it's the bite in the wallet for dubious vicarious thrills.

Oh well then why investigate any further? :lol:

Even if Henry didn't do it he won't get the benefit of the doubt. If he's being set up by someone for a big payoff they picked the right guy because nobody is going to believe him and if he retaliates he's even more screwed. If you make your bed poorly it's hard to sleep in it.

I think Goodell gives him a years suspension now and he'll have to ask for reinstatement just like Pacman.

Couldn't happen to a better guy! :lol:

Didn't Goodell warn him last year that his suspension was his last chance?

Here's the shocking part of the story:

The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

"I was told it didn't happen that way," Frazier said.

Really? Henry said he didn't do it? I'm shocked, I tell ya - SHOCKED!

Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry surrendered to police late Wednesday night after being accused of punching an 18-year-old man in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle.

He probably hit him with a beer bottle and punched the window.

They have had all types of problems with WRs - maybe he is trying to fit in not being in camp.

Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry surrendered to police late Wednesday night after being accused of punching an 18-year-old man in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle.

He probably hit him with a beer bottle and punched the window.

They have had all types of problems with WRs - maybe he is trying to fit in not being in camp.

:devil: