Chad Johnson's Breakdown on ESPN

that was weird and awkward to listen to. anyone else catch it?

i cant believe his agent and his "people" are just letting him go on tv and jaw like that.

no way do i want a basketcase like that on the team.

he said a whole lot, and a whole lot of nothing.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about to post the same thing.......................he's fuggin crazy. Love watching him play and he's a great talent but he's a major distraction IMO. No thanks.

On what ESPN show did it take place on? How long was it? Radio or TV?

the end of the 6pm Sportscenter. they basically gave him the last 10 minutes. and he just couldnt stop running his mouth. and contradicting himself while sounding like he was trying to play a game with the Bengals and taking care of himself. very selfishly.

a little context:

Chad's comments were in reaction to this comment by Marvin Lewis

He's the new T.O. with his cap hit he's not going to get traded so STFU and just play.

If Chad is so unhappy about his situation in Cincy, he should offer to pay the cap hit the Bengals would take himself. I know their may be some league issues but that would should if he was serious. Doubt that would ever happen though.

That was strange the announcer said ok thanks Chad about three times and Chad responds by "THATS ALL?" and when told he has an open forum to say whatever he wants Chad has nothing to say. What an attention whore.

That was strange the announcer said ok thanks Chad about three times and Chad responds by "THATS ALL?" and when told he has an open forum to say whatever he wants Chad has nothing to say. What an attention whore.

hahaha totally. the media is even treating him as a joke now.

I think they should drug test the guy, hes out there.

Seriously, it sounds like he feels they are surrounded by crap. Maybe they don't move him but make a couple trades with some picks or older players and he shuts up. Chad, you're a good player, but you are pretty out there dude, just stfu, go to practice, play the rest of your contract and leave.

I don't think that airing complaints does anyone any good but I didn't think that Johnson was saying or doing anything too weird until the end of that interview. That's when he started going off the deep end. What a mess that whole situation has become.