Clayton Patriots talking to Shaw

millbank

What did I tell you? I knew he'd end up there.

We just helped them solve a problem - FOR FREE!

they had 3 injuries at WR, and now they're fine.

Shaw should thank the Bills for giving him a super bowl ring.

WHAT A JOKE...

Why are some of you getting all upset about Shaw possibly signing w/ the Pats?! I mean seriously, What's the Bills overall record with Shaw? New England isn't really an issue anymore,,,they've won 2 of the last 3 Superbowls....the damage is done. They've won 19 in a row. They're at the pinnacle of their existence! Shaw or not they can only get worse, not better.

Why are some of you getting all upset about Shaw possibly signing w/ the Pats?!  I mean seriously, What's the Bills overall record with Shaw?  New England isn't really an issue anymore,,,they've won 2 of the last 3 Superbowls....the damage is done.  They've won 19 in a row.  They're at the pinnacle of their existence!  Shaw or not they can only get worse, not better.

70473[/snapback]

If I had to bet, I'd say Shaw will do very well with NE. The system they use and the accuracy of Brady makes average WR's look good. Shaw will jump into the number two spot of that team without a problem, and if he plays like he is capable of playing, he could be the best on the team.

Shaw has more talent that he uses. He doesn't seem to really care about giving it his all or playing well. Of course this is why I think he was released. It's not so much that he was horrible, it's just that he doesn't seem to play hard.

Remember the JAX game last year. He went down there to Jax after they got rid of him and played his a$$ off. Every now and then he gets on the field and makes really nice plays...then you don't hear his name called for a few games.

He will get to NE, want to be a starting reciever on a Super Bowl team, and play hard. Watch and see.

If I had to bet, I'd say Shaw will do very well with NE.  The system they use and the accuracy of Brady makes average WR's look good.  Shaw will jump into the number two spot of that team without a problem, and if he plays like he is capable of playing, he could be the best on the team.

Shaw has more talent that he uses.  He doesn't seem to really care about giving it his all or playing well.  Of course this is why I think he was released.  It's not so much that he was horrible, it's just that he doesn't seem to play hard.

Remember the JAX game last year.  He went down there to Jax after they got rid of him and played his a$$ off.  Every now and then he gets on the field and makes really nice plays...then you don't hear his name called for a few games.

He will get to NE, want to be a starting reciever on a Super Bowl team, and play hard.  Watch and see.

70611[/snapback]

Shaw isn't all that smart a player. The Pats have smart players. At best I see him as the #4 WR, probably #5, taking Kevin Kasper's spot.

Ahh, whats the difference?

Seriously, this team will likely finish around, say 5-11. If we give the Patriots some help to another couple regular season wins...whats the difference? Shaw was useless here, aside from occasionally challenging Reed for the role of incompetant 3rd WR.

If he goes and is reborn, Im not holding it against the Bills. What I like about this move is that it was made by Mularkey rather than Donahoe (or so some of the reports have been). Its time someone else can screw this team over instead of TD :lol:

I just wish that we had a 1st round pick... At least I could get excited about losing... Now I just hope they can look slightly less lost each week, and we might eventually see a win.