O-hi-o!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

common dev....there was a hole in the table, now if it was a wooden standard picnic table then maybe it would be odd, seriously though, who has not had indecent thoughts whilst walking through tailgates and all those shiny pretty metal tailgate tables......oh man, the ones with the school colors are really hot.....oh sh--, is my inner voice making its way out again????????????? :):lol::blink:

:)

:blink:

:thumbsup:

My first reaction was "how do you"....then I realized, nope don't want to know

:D

Price, a married father of three school-age kids, faces felony counts of public indecency because his house is near an elementary school, according to the report.

Those poor kids!! Hopefully mom is packing up the house and moving across the country while dad's in jail!! Can you imagine walking into school after something like that. :):thumbsup:

If it's with a picnic table, it really isn't "sex" is it? I think the guy was "utilizing a picnic table in masturbation". I really don't see the problem, here (other than it was a public picnic table, and...well...it's kinda crazy).

If it's with a picnic table, it really isn't "sex" is it? I think the guy was "utilizing a picnic table in masturbation". I really don't see the problem, here (other than it was a public picnic table, and...well...it's kinda crazy).

Good question. I'd love to be on that jury and hear the arguments from the lawyers about that. :thumbsup:

BTW, I bet this dude is learning that prison is no picnic.

WOW!!!!!!! just when you think you heard everything.

No Doubt. I'm still laughing.

I do have a serious question though.

Is it possible for a man and a picnic table umbrella hole to just be friends without sex getting in the way?

No Doubt. I'm still laughing.

I do have a serious question though.

Is it possible for a man and a picnic table umbrella hole to just be friends without sex getting in the way?

you'll have to ask the picnic table umbrella hole.

Allright fez, I give in. I quess school yard picnic table umbrella hole f^@kers have rights too. A good three month rehabilitation program is probably more appropriate than a cranial lead injection. My bad. :)

Learn to read, k? It wasn't a school yard picnic table. It was a picnic table ON HIS OWN DECK.

"The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex."

It's a little creepy and weird, yeah, but the death penalty? The only reason it's being charged as a felony is because there's a school "nearby." Guess what, there's a school nearby almost every residential area in the world!

If he was on his private deck having sex with his girlfriend/wife, should he be charged with a felony and/or executed? What if it was a blow-up doll?

Learn to read, k? It wasn't a school yard picnic table. It was a picnic table ON HIS OWN DECK.

"The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex."

It's a little creepy and weird, yeah, but the death penalty? The only reason it's being charged as a felony is because there's a school "nearby." Guess what, there's a school nearby almost every residential area in the world!

If he was on his private deck having sex with his girlfriend/wife, should he be charged with a felony and/or executed? What if it was a blow-up doll?

His own table, not a public table? i take it all back. Why buy a picnic table, if you can't use it when you masturbate?