Did you hear what what Pete Fiutak said on the "Path to

Paul Burmeister was interviewing Charles Davis and Pete Fiutak about Vernon Ghoulston and when Fiutak was giving his input he had the balls to say " Is Ghoulston going to shine in those 1:00 games against the Buffalo Bills when no one is watching?" Talk about disrespect! Oh, do I hope that Buffalo kicks some @$$ this year!

Paul Burmeister was interviewing Charles Davis and Pete Fiutak about Vernon Ghoulston and when Fiutak was giving his input he had the balls to say is Ghoulston going to shine in those 1:00 games against the Buffalo Bills when no one is watching? Talk about disrespect! Oh, do I hope that Buffalo kicks some @$$ this year!

I have no idea what you are talking about, but now I'm pissed off. Way pissed off.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but now I'm pissed off. Way pissed off.

What he was saying is that he may be a great college talent and he's wondering if it will transfer to the next level. Even if it does, it won't matter because when he's playing in those garbage games against us at 1:oo that it won't matter because nobody will be watching it.

Pete Fiutak is..........

I don't have a clue but apparently he's one of their draft experts.

I guess Pete Fiutak is who we thought he was. And we're not leaving him off the hook.

Everyone's saying Gholston will be the next great pass rusher. His measureables are off the chart, but since when does your reps on the bench press, vertical leap, and 40 time directly translate into playing well on the field?

Ask Pete Fiutak what it will be like when Jason Peters puts Gholston on his backside every down.

Paul Burmeister was interviewing Charles Davis and Pete Fiutak about Vernon Ghoulston and when Fiutak was giving his input he had the balls to say " Is Ghoulston going to shine in those 1:00 games against the Buffalo Bills when no one is watching?" Talk about disrespect! Oh, do I hope that Buffalo kicks some @$$ this year!

Wow that is low....Probably an up-tight Canadian that wants the team in Toronto. Unbelievable.

Pete Fiutak is..........

...no Will Leitch.

He writes for CollegeFootballNews.com, part of the scout.com network, which is already a strike against him on my scoresheet. His column is here: Fiu's Cavalcade of Whimsy. It appears to have a weekly component called, "If this column sucks, it's not my fault because..."

Judge for yourselves whether or not this disclaimer is necessary.

If you want to add to the cavalcade of nasty e-mail he already gets from irate college football fans -- and with such fanboard thread titles as "I hate Pete Fiutak," "Pete Fiutak is an idiot," and "I really can't stand Pete Fiutak" popping up in the first couple pages of a Google search, I'm guessing he gets plenty -- feel free: pete@collegefootballnews.com

Someone fill me in here. Is Gholston supposedly going to be drafted by one of our division rivals or something?

It's supposed to be between either the Jets or Patriots but FWIW now I'm reading from a few other "experts" that the Rams might take him with the #3 pick.

Also

"ESPN's Matt Mosley says he "knows for a fact" the Rams are "in love" and "infatuated" with Ohio State DE/OLB Vernon Gholston."

And I think they might be moving into a 34

If the Rams were to take Ghoulston then that would really put a whole different spin on the first several picks of the draft. I'm going to take a shot on what it might look like. See if this would sound right, if not adjust it accordingly.

Miami- DE Chris Long

St Louis- DE Vernon Ghoulston

Atlanta- QB Mat Ryan

Oakland- RB Darren McFadden

Kansas City- OT Jake Long

Jets- CB Leodis McKelvin

Patriots- DE Derrick Harvey

Baltimore- DT Glenn Dorsey

Bengals- DT Sedrick Ellis

Saints- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Buffalo- ?

If the Rams were to take Ghoulston then that would really put a whole different spin on the first several picks of the draft. I'm going to take a shot on what it might look like. See if this would sound right, if not adjust it accordingly.

Miami- DE Chris Long

Atlanta- QB Mat Ryan

Jets- CB Leodis McKelvin

Buffalo- WR Devon Thomas

How do you like me now

I guess Pete Fiutak is who we thought he was. And we're not leaving him off the hook.

Everyone's saying Gholston will be the next great pass rusher. His measureables are off the chart, but since when does your reps on the bench press, vertical leap, and 40 time directly translate into playing well on the field?

Ask Pete Fiutak what it will be like when Jason Peters puts Gholston on his backside every down.

At the start of his column he says;

If this column sucks, it’s not my fault …

'Nuff said about that :thumbsup: er

Miami- DE Chris Long

Atlanta- QB Mat Ryan

Jets- CB Leodis McKelvin

Buffalo- ?

My take on that after calling the psychic hotline;

Miami- DE Chris Long

Atlanta- QB Mat Ryan (I hope Buffalo can trade Losman to them and this won't be necessary) OT Jake Long

Oakland- RB Darren McFadden With Michael Bush, Justin Fartgas, and Dominic Rhodes they would be stupid to take McFadden. Obviously that has a good chance of happening but I'm going to assume the draft occurs on one of Davis' lucid days; DE Derrick Harvey

Kansas City- OT Jake Long CB Leodis McKelvin

Jets- CB Leodis McKelvin After taking Revis last year I can't see them taking McKelvin if he's available; RB Darren McFadden.

Patriots- DE Derrick Harvey CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Baltimore- DT Glenn Dorsey QB Matt Ryan

Bengals- DT Sedrick Ellis; This is the best pick for them and makes the most sense but they are capable of doing something else sensible. Outside shot they trade Ocho Dinko to Dallas because the two first round picks are burning a hole in Jones' pocket and so they trade for Ocho Dinko and the Bengals first pick for their two picks. Dallas takes RB Felix Jones.

Saints- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie DT Sedrick Ellis

Buffalo- ? (Traded pick and Losman to Atlanta for their three second round picks) Atalanta takes OG Branden Albert.

Since Tony Mandarich? Oh wait, nevermind...

:)

I wanted him in Buffalo so bad. :)