2008 Bills Offense

Frez

I can't recall who, but some pundit after mid-season commented that they played the dullest football he could remember.

I know they were in at least two games where the 1st half took little more than an hour...

That was a very good assessment. The Bills are boring. No doubt. But I love them anyways. It would be great to have some talent on offense.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great to have some talent on offense.

A little pizazz would be nice!

I've always felt they should use Roscoe more. The musings here about a trade for CIN's Chad Johnson and this or that draft pick...if it came to a player as part of a deal, they wouldn't want Kelsay - they would want Roscoe.

A little pizazz would be nice!

I've always felt they should use Roscoe more. The musings here about a trade for CIN's Chad Johnson and this or that draft pick...if it came to a player as part of a deal, they wouldn't want Kelsay - they would want Roscoe.

they would want Roscoe.

Spoken like a true Benglas fan! :thumbsup:

I find your screename contradicts most of your posts

You're right. I've become very cynical since about halfway through last season. A lifelong bills fan, living in Chicago for the past 14 years now and watching "DIck Jauron Act II" is painful. I'm clearly in a slump. Need something or someone to pull me out of it.

That's right.

BTW, I am painting my kitchen...ceiling, walls, and cabinets...with Valspar and Glidden paints. Just wanted to let you know. :)

If I was near you I'd gladly give you a helping hand. :thumbsup:

A wise old man once answered my question of why are you always happy..He replied "The secret to happiness is low expectations"

I use the same basic line, actually. I call myself a "happy pessimist". However, when it comes to being a fan, I like to take as objective a look as I am capable of...and try to give "my team" the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't always work, though.

So, it's decided. Before the season starts, before preseason, before the OTAs, before the Draft...the Bills 2008 offense sucks. Interesting.

Let's hope the Bills have a high powered offensive kinda draft eh! :thumbsup:

Let's hope the Bills have a high powered offensive kinda draft eh! :thumbsup:

That would be nice. But, I am one who sincerely believes the talent on offense was HORRIBLY misused by Fairchild.