You gotta commit to the Buffalo!!

SirPorl

I am gonna cheat and name a few because I like to spread the love.

JP Losman - like his gun slinger style of play.

Marshawn - he is a tank, totally runs over stuff

Roscoe from da U baby - explosive

Trent - showed great promise his rookie season

Kevin Everret - Good player, great person off the field, shame he went out like that but good that he is making so much progress

Show some love and commit to the Buffalo!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans, Lynch, Poz.............poz just because of his attitude (and potential) the interview after his injury sold me when he said "it's just an arm" I want to contribute....or something like that!

GO BILLS!

Mine Was Coy Wire and JP because those embraced the team and the community so much. If the Bills are truly about Character, those two guys have an awful lot of it. I am actually still mad about Coy getting cut since he had a cheap year to go on the contract.... he wasn't expensive and he was an all-around good guy and STer.... but he's gone and I will get over it by training camp.

I haven't warmed up to Trent yet, though from the first time I saw him in a pre-season game I thought the kid was for real. (How 'for real' remains to be seen, but I like his chances.) From what I gather about him personality from interviews, etc. I need more time to formulate a solid opinion on him.

Jason Peters was a guy I sat in the Chat room on draft day and was madder than a wet hen when the Bills didn't take Peters in the 3rd, or 4th rounds when I was so sure he was going to be gone before our next pick.... then we signed him to an FA contract and the clouds parted the sun shined and my all was right with my Bills again. :unsure:

But of the current Bills, my newest favorite player is POZ! I just like everything about the kid! I really hope he makes the transition as he was outstanding in college. Class act, high motor, self motivated, Intelligent, and fast.... not much more you could ask for in a Bills player.

I have no favorite player in any sport any more. There's been so much change over the last 10 years or so and I don't see as many of those true superstars anymore. Somewhere along the line I became all about the team and not the players.

#10 on his jersey, #3 on the depth chart, and #1 in our hearts.

I love it! The love for this guy on this board is contagious!

My favorite players are:

1. JP

2. Marshawn Lynch

3. Lee Evans

Don't bash me for being a JP fan. I still think he can succeed as an NFL QB with the right coaching and the right team around him. Unfortunately for me, that team and those coaches might be in another city.

I have no favorite player in any sport any more. There's been so much change over the last 10 years or so and I don't see as many of those true superstars anymore. Somewhere along the line I became all about the team and not the players.

I'm all about the Bills but there are still certain players that I find extremely interesting to follow regardless of what team they play for. If they play for my team, that's all the better.

NFL - Ray Lewis

NBA - Chriis Webber (just retired), Allen Iverson, Ron Artest

MLB - A-Rod, Jeter

NHL - Jagr, Crosby