This is sad... look at the ticket prices on eBay

stevestojan

LMAO, look at the selling point in the third one:

"Attention all Buffalo Bills Fans...get your tickets right here today!!! You and a friend can cheer Bledsoe and the Bills on against the division rival Miami Dolphins when Zach Crockett and co. comes to town."

I don't know if its funnier that they used a player on the Raiders as a selling point for the game or the fact that the player was Crockett. Actually, I'm pretty sure the fact that its Zack Crockett is funnier. I can just picture all the little kids in Buffalo saying stuff like "Daddy, daddy, Zack Crockett is coming to town, can we go see him?"

Man I'm going to take a bath on the rest of these tickets........

Thanks Tom...........

There is NO WAY I invest in season tickets next year, I will come to a few games, but I will have a waller get me tickets, because this team isn't worth investing season tickets on, period.

Man I'm going to take a bath on the rest of these tickets........

Thanks Tom...........

There is NO WAY I invest in season tickets next year, I will come to a few games, but I will have a waller get me tickets, because this team isn't worth investing season tickets on, period.

70022[/snapback]

OK, the bandwagon is leaving Indiana, and BF is off...We'll be back in town next year around draft time to pick you up again and then schedule another drop off in Mid-October, we have to figure out if we'll be going to Florida to pick up stevestojan before or after our stop in Indiana...

The games are fun man, go have a good time cheer on the Bills and watch some football, I hope you didn't buy the tix as an investment...

OK, the bandwagon is leaving Indiana, and BF is off...We'll be back in town next year around draft time to pick you up again and then schedule another drop off in Mid-October, we have to figure out if we'll be going to Florida to pick up stevestojan before or after our stop in Indiana...

The games are fun man, go have a good time cheer on the Bills and watch some football, I hope you didn't buy the tix as an investment...

70037[/snapback]

Oh Hell no! ... If I lived in Buffalo, I'd already have my seasons for next year. $350 dollars? For 8 awesome parties and a Bills game? That's dirt cheap. Im not happy with how they're playing, but going to the games is too damn fun.

I'll be in Buffalo two weeks from today getting ready for the Cardinals.

Fun?

What is fun about watching the Bills play football in 2004????

Yeah, let's go watch an 0-4 team play a 0-5 team and over pay for parking, vending, beer, etc.

Perhaps if we don't go it'll send a message to management.

Bandwagon....geez...if people are still around over the last 3 years I'd hardly say they were bandwagon fans.

70037[/snapback]

For someone like me it is an "investment."

I hate to be so matter of fact about it, but when I go to a game it costs me a few hundred bucks each time. Hotel, gas, etc.

I'm going this weekend.

When you spend almost a grand on season tickets plus another 1500 or so coming to games, that's an investment.

And unfortunately last year and again this year, this team SUCKS and I have spent a lot of money watching them suck.

I will still go to a few games, but I'm not going to commit to games I might not go to when the team is 0-8.

Oh Hell no! ... If I lived in Buffalo, I'd already have my seasons for next year. $350 dollars? For 8 awesome parties and a Bills game? That's dirt cheap. Im not happy with how they're playing, but going to the games is too damn fun.

I'll be in Buffalo two weeks from today getting ready for the Cardinals.

70044[/snapback]

No PSL's, either. The Bills are about the only franchise left that doesn't have them for most of the seats (they do for the club seats).

$350.00 would be terrific...if I lived in WNY, I'd have Bills season tickets, too.

Mike

Fun?

What is fun about watching the Bills play football in 2004????

Yeah, let's go watch an 0-4 team play a 0-5 team and over pay for parking, vending, beer, etc.

Perhaps if we don't go it'll send a message to management.

Bandwagon....geez...if people are still around over the last 3 years I'd hardly say they were bandwagon fans.

70052[/snapback]

Well, the tailgates are still pretty good...... :(

As for $$$, simple fix: eat, drink, and be merry before you go inside; it costs less and most likely tastes better.

Well, the tailgates are still pretty good......  :(

As for $$$, simple fix: eat, drink, and be merry before you go inside; it costs less and most likely tastes better.

70085[/snapback]

I've got that down to a science. I haven't bought anything inside the Ralph for 2 years :lol:

It's the gas and hotel that get me :lol:

Well, yeah, BF - it's a little different for the people coming in from out-of-state; whether they're driving or flying in, that does add up in a hurry. I was speaking more directly to gantrules' vending/beer reference.

Well, yeah, BF - it's a little different for the people coming in from out-of-state; whether they're driving or flying in, that does add up in a hurry. I was speaking more directly to gantrules' vending/beer reference.

70097[/snapback]

I know, I was just making joke joke :(

Me like to be funny :lol:

I wonder if they will be selling paper bags inside the Ralph this weekend?

For someone like me it is an "investment."

I hate to be so matter of fact about it, but when I go to a game it costs me a few hundred bucks each time.  Hotel, gas, etc.

I'm going this weekend. 

When you spend almost a grand on season tickets plus another 1500 or so coming to games, that's an investment.

And unfortunately last year and again this year, this team SUCKS and I have spent a lot of money watching them suck.

I will still go to a few games, but I'm not going to commit to games I might not go to when the team is 0-8.

70058[/snapback]

I agree BF - I live in D.C. and have season tickets so while I will make it to 3 games this year - I try to sell the rest for around face value. It is too expensive to go to every home game when you have to pay for air fare, hotel, etc. The good news is that I only have 2 games that I didn't sell yet (got face value for the others). The bad news is one of the games is against the Cardinals (currently going for about $40 for 2 on ebay). Pretty sad.

Well, the tailgates are still pretty good......  :lol:

70085[/snapback]

I'll be there for the Jets game. I always go to a couple games a year.

Keep the Sam Adams cold. :D

I agree BF - I live in D.C. and have season tickets so while I will make it to 3 games this year - I try to sell the rest for around face value.  It is too expensive to go to every home game when you have to pay for air fare, hotel, etc.  The good news is that I only have 2 games that I didn't sell yet (got face value for the others).  The bad news is one of the games is against the Cardinals (currently going for about $40 for 2 on ebay).  Pretty sad.

70203[/snapback]

I bet if you asked around the board somebody would take them for face