Manchurian Candidate?

I just saw this

. It is an interview done by some Ron Paul crackpot with another crackpot.

Now, don't get me wrong - I am not supporting McCain. However, it seems Paul's supporter tried to "swiftboat" McCain. I hated it when this was done to Kerry and now someone tried it with McCain.

I just saw this

Now, don't get me wrong - I am not supporting McCain. However, it seems Paul's supporter tried to "swiftboat" McCain. I hated it when this was done to Kerry and now someone tried it with McCain.

Actually I would think Obama Hussein is. Didn't he willingly live in a Muslim country for a fair portion of his life. I suspect he is really the brainwashed candidate.

Actually I would think Obama Hussein is. Didn't he willingly live in a Muslim country for a fair portion of his life. I suspect he is really the brainwashed candidate.

ugh, did you even watch the video? Your crap is about as tiresome as the crackpots in the video.

I just saw this

McCain is used to getting swiftboated. Remember S Carolina in 2000? Like Kerry, he didn't have the balls to stand up to it.

The new swiftboating is "Why is McCain a war hero?" He clearly wasn't very good at war. Got caught in his first few months of service.

Comparing McCain and Kerry, maybe Kerry was more of a hero.

I am waiting for every veteran on this board to come to your house and personally beat the living crap out of you.

If I didn't know you're just trying to get under peoples' skin, I'd say this is the dumbest post I've seen today. Yes, he "willingly" from age 6 to 10 lived in the real "radical" Muslim country of Indonesia with his mom and stepdad.

We should probably be wary of all these soldiers right now that are willingly living in a Muslim country. Perhaps they've been brainwashed -- at least it would be closer to the movie.

:lol: So if "Hussein" becomes president, is he going to force convert us all, like his Muslim masters tell him? Holy crap, a new inquisition!

If I didn't know you're just trying to get under peoples' skin, I'd say this is the dumbest post I've seen today. Yes, he "willingly" from age 6 to 10 lived in the real "radical" Muslim country of Indonesia with his mom and stepdad.

We should probably be wary of all these soldiers right now that are willingly living in a Muslim country. Perhaps they've been brainwashed -- at least it would be closer to the movie.

Only today? I'm losing my touch.

:lol: So if "Hussein" becomes president, is he going to force convert us all, like his Muslim masters tell him? Holy crap, a new inquisition!

God help me for defending VABills, but some of you are really blowing what he said way out of proportion.

You're also giving far more credit for thinking about his posts than he actually deserves.

You willingly live in a Christian country. I don't hold that against you.