Steelers cut Wilson...

Chilly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I am serious. I always side against police officers. Why would I ever think that they were simply doing their jobs and that the athletes screwed up? :P

When was the last time you didn't side with the police officers on this board?

"The Steelers do not condone violence of any kind, especially against women."

...unless you are a starter and coming off a career year, like James Harrison. then they just ignore the situation.

I hope you're being funny. But no it really wasn't. The GF droppped charges later, but he was given a warning, and then arrested the next day when they were called back.

Was Whitner ever arrested? I know the cops were called to his house to sort out the dispute, and nothing came of it. Or are you just making sh-- up again?

The way things have been going on the board, I honestly thought this thread would lead to a discussion on whether or not Wilson could help fill our needs at WR.

Funny you should say that. I kinda like the player. I think a stearn talking to and a fat contract will straighten his ass out.

Lets bring him in. :P

Yes he was arrested the second time.

Simple search helps you out.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=whitner+a...ss&ei=UTF-8

Theres a bit of a difference, dont you think? All you can find is an "alleged" dispute, with the only charges being harassment. She later dropped those. What qualifies as harassment? You can have a loud argument with a riled up woman, say the wrong thing, and shes got the cops at your place for you harassing her.

I cant stand anyone that hits a woman, but theres a difference between smacking a girl around like wilson did, and just general "harassment"

Theres a bit of a difference, dont you think? All you can find is an "alleged" dispute, with the only charges being harassment. She later dropped those. What qualifies as harassment? You can have a loud argument with a riled up woman, say the wrong thing, and shes got the cops at your place for you harassing her.

I cant stand anyone that hits a woman, but theres a difference between smacking a girl around like wilson did, and just general "harassment"

Was wilson convicted? Or are you judge and jury and it isn't alleged?

there's a bit of a difference between "harassment" and "punching someone in the face"

Allegedly. Again, you don't know what happened. Just what was the charges. It could in fact have been assault but without a witness the police only filed harrassment charges. Again, both are still "innocent".

Do you think that brings customers into the restaurant or drives them away?

"And this booth is where Cedrick Wilson knocked his girlfriend block off for flapping her jaw a bit too much" :wallbash:

I could see it now....

Anyways

Really manly Mr. Wilson, you're a true tough guy. :)

Allegedly. Again, you don't know what happened. Just what was the charges. It could in fact have been assault but without a witness the police only filed harrassment charges. Again, both are still "innocent".

Didn't the incident with Wilson happen in a Restaurant? Maybe there were witnesses then?