No Teams Interested in Moulds

Published Thu Mar 20 8:41:00 a.m. ET 2008

Rotoworld) No teams have shown interest in free agent Eric Moulds this offseason.

Impact: "There is nothing going on with Eric right now," his agent said. "I'm not sure what he's going to do." Moulds, 34, may be contemplating retirement.

I can't believe teams that need help at tight end don't sign him immediately! :thumbsup:

What are these teams thinking??

:D

I thought he'd be interesting as a TE....he's strong, decent height, blocks well and can catch. Not good speed for a WR but in relation to other TE's, he's up there. If he puts on some lbs its not out of the question.

I don't know, I can't see why you wouldn't want him at a Vet min contract at least.....He's got a couple years left for something...maybe not a 1 or 2 but somewhere. Depends how much humble pie he'll eat.

Besides, our wr's need to be shown the ropes in Canada!

Not saying yes or no but suprised NOONE thinks he's got anything left? Maybe he's considered a phase three FA.

Is there an inside joke im missing with the TE thing?

Because Moulds' 6'0 220 frame isn't quite the protypical TE body.

People know we need a TE. They have heard of Moulds. Draw your own conclusions. :thumbsup:

Basically there was a ridiculous thread where too many Bills fans found it feasible to sign Moulds, have him put on some weight, and be our tight end. I think that speaks for itself.

Basically there was a ridiculous thread where too many Bills fans found it feasible to sign Moulds, have him put on some weight, and be our tight end. I think that speaks for itself.

Oh ok thanks. Figures a thread like that would come from this board.

p.s Love the name.

Guest dog14787

Come on, lets not make him smaller than he is, he's 6' 2" and he probably weighs 235 right now ( a guess ) add the fact that he's extremely strong and its not a big stretch turning him into a TE. He catches good and I'm willing to bet his speed matches if not tops most TE's. So he has to gain 20-30 lbs, that would be easy enough for him to do I'm sure.

I think its an awesome idea for the Bills because he could teach our younger players allot :P

Come on, lets not make him smaller than he is, he's 6' 2" and he probably weighs 235 right now ( a guess ) add the fact that he's extremely strong and its not a big stretch turning him into a TE. He catches good and I'm willing to bet his speed matches if not tops most TE's. So he has to gain 20-30 lbs, that would be easy enough for him to do I'm sure.

I think its an awesome idea for the Bills because he could teach our younger players allot :P

that's bigger than Shannon Sharpe.

Guest dog14787
lolz, I hope you have enough of that stuff for everyone

What, so we can all get the munchies? nawww, but we could send him a ten ft tall chocolate Easter Bunny. :thumbsup:

No Steely Dan, not an amazon woman prostitute, geesh, get over it :P

Guest dog14787
This confirms to me that our front office is completely asleep at the wheel.

Thats Ok, Eric Moulds is also taking a nap, all this eating to gain weight makes him sleepy. :)