Seeing that recent posts have gotten blown out, it looks like

I remember posting and providing a YouTube about WR Jordy Nelson before his work out at the Combine and now I see more and more people clamoring for him. He's the type of player that would be a fan favorite in Buffalo and I sure hope that we do draft him. Here's what I would like to see Buffalo do in the draft. This of course is based on us keeping all of our current picks.

1st rd- DE Derrick Harvey

2nd rd- CB Tracy Porter

3rd rd- WR Jordy Nelson

4th rd- DT DeMario Pressley

5th rd- QB Kevin O'Connell

6th rd- TE Jacb Tamme

7th rd- C Fernando Velasco

I remember posting and providing a YouTube about WR Jordy Nelson before his work out at the Combine and now I see more and more people clamoring for him. He's the type of player that would be a fan favorite in Buffalo and I sure hope that we do draft him. Here's what I would like to see Buffalo do in the draft. This of course is based on us keeping all of our current picks.

1st rd- DE Derrick Harvey

2nd rd- CB Tracy Porter

3rd rd- WR Jordy Nelson

4th rd- DT DeMario Pressley

5th rd- QB Kevin O'Connell

6th rd- TE Jacb Tamme

7th rd- C Fernando Velasco

The Bills have almost forced themselves into taking a WR at #11 unless they can trade down or trade back up into the 1st round. They have to come out of this draft with one of the top flight WR's in this draft if the offense is going to improve.

I like Jordy Nelson alot i would love that pick personally, although the Bills might take him and another reciever earlier. Just a hunch. I would be surprised if we took a DE in round one. Everyoe forgets that shobel Kelsay and Denney had a very good year the year before last. They are solid DEs.

This is what they said about the Giants DE's after the 06 season

The Giants have a decent group of veteran defensive backs, but they are among the worst teams in the league against the pass. Some of that can be blamed on the lack of pass rush as the Giants defensive ends have battled injuries much of the season. With Michael Strahan out for the season, Umenyiora and Kiwanuka have got to help out their secondary by providing a consistent pass rush.

Sound Familar?

I like exactly 1 of your picks. Other than that, I admire your typing skills.

Me too. I like Pressely a lot, but would be very suprised if he lasts to our spot in the 4th round, and would be surprised if Tamme lasted to the 6th.

Keep posting 'em, Tipster! :beer:

All predictions are a coin flip, but I read them and check out the players.

I agree, I look forward to your posts Tip.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your support.

Me too. I like Pressely a lot, but would be very suprised if he lasts to our spot in the 4th round, and would be surprised if Tamme lasted to the 6th.

While I won't debate if they'll last until because I did push the envelope on those two but funnier things have happened. If we don't draft O'Connell in the 5th then Tamme could be moved up to that spot if needed. I guess it will be based on how many TEs are taken in the earlier rds.