• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NE- 11-5

NYJ-10-6

Buf- 8-8

Mia- 6-10

Who do you think will be the NYJ QB who wins 10 games for them this year?

I pick them going 8-8, just behind the Bills 9-7 (which won't be good enough for the playoffs anyway).

GO BILLS!

Who do you think will be the NYJ QB who wins 10 games for them this year?

I pick them going 8-8, just behind the Bills 9-7 (which won't be good enough for the playoffs anyway).

GO BILLS!

Chad Pennington has done it before. A few times actually.

His arm is also shot now. Never did it that way

Why is his weak arm different now than it was when he was winning games with a weak arm 2, 3, 4 and 5 years ago? Hell, weak arm QB's are the Jets thing.......Vinny, Pennington, etc.

The more important thing is that the Jets don't have a Curtis Martin, although their line has a chance to be very solid.

Why is his weak arm different now than it was when he was winning games with a weak arm 2, 3, 4 and 5 years ago? Hell, weak arm QB's are the Jets thing.......Vinny, Pennington, etc.

The more important thing is that the Jets don't have a Curtis Martin, although their line has a chance to be very solid.

:censored: Vinny had a plenty strong arm. Infact he was pretty much known for that. As far as Pennington goes. 2 torn rotator cuffs, and subsequent surgery, has pretty much shot penningtons arm. It's different now then it was a few years ago, cause as weak as his arm was then, he was able to put enough behind the ball to get to his wr's. While his down the field strength wasn't there, now the guy can barely throw 10 yards without the ball sailing on him. It's considerably weaker, from where it was. You can't consistently win, with a qb that has the deficiencies that Chadwick does. He has the brain of an all pro qb. The arm of a 10 year old ballerina. As bad as Pennington is, Kellen Clemens in limited duty, has been beyond terrible.

BuffTown Bills - 16-0

NE Patriettes* - 9-7

New Jersey Jests - 8-8

Miami DolPhags - 5-11

This is our year....

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :censored:

Do ya think ya might be a little bit of a homer? (Insert Homer Simpson joke here. I know you want to!)

Pets* 13-3

Buffalo 10-6

Jests 9-7

Poorpisses 7-9.

:censored: Vinny had a plenty strong arm. Infact he was pretty much known for that. As far as Pennington goes. 2 torn rotator cuffs, and subsequent surgery, has pretty much shot penningtons arm. It's different now then it was a few years ago, cause as weak as his arm was then, he was able to put enough behind the ball to get to his wr's. While his down the field strength wasn't there, now the guy can barely throw 10 yards without the ball sailing on him. It's considerably weaker, from where it was. You can't consistently win, with a qb that has the deficencies that Chadwick does. He has the brain of an all pro qb. The arm of a 10 year old ballerina. As bad as Pennington is, Kellen Clemens in limited duty, has been beyond terrible.

Vinny had a weak arm too. Vinny had great touch. Vinny turned into one of the most accurate passers and check down QB's ever, once he got over his, early in his career, interception problem. Maybe he came into the league strong armed, but my best friend is a Jets season ticket holder, and I've watched the Jets almost twice a year live for the last 15-18 years, and he used to make fun of Vinny for not being able to throw downfield.

So, the Jets are keeping Pennington and he can't throw more than 10 yards? Hard to believe. With the Jets philosophy in FA'cy this year, I would almost bet Pennington starts. I'll also bet he can throw more than 10 yards without the ball sailing. Usually balls sail on guys who have great arms. Pennington's arm blows......it always has.......but he has enough savvy to still get it done IF IF IF IF these other vets the Jets picked up pan out.

Problem is with the Jets this season.......they could be very good, or very bad. It really is that messed up for them. If these guys pan out, the Jets will be very good. They could also bust and the Jets could be one of the worst teams in the league.

Talk about high risk, high reward................the Jets would be the poster child of that.

Pats 14-2

Bills 8-8 (improve the pass rush and secondary get a receiving te and possibly 10-6)

Mia 5-11- Lost a bunch of close score games last year. They'll do enough to start to turn it around. Parcells track record speaks for itself.

NYJ 4-12- not buying the offseason championship. Not buying that jenkins is a 3-4 nt. They have holes at cb/dline/lb/wr. Not buying Damien Woody is an upgrade, and that Ferguson is a franchise lt. Their wr's don't really scare anyone. I think Mangini is worse then Herm, and I think this is his last year.

We have a much weaker schedule this year, I would call us a lock to improve our wins total.

We still have a 2nd place schedule....So I wouldn't call it weak....Also, Arizona and SF might be better against our weak secondary and lack of pass rush.