Eric Moulds

He's got the size and isn't very old for a WR, but he only caught 32 passes last year, no TDs and has not been mentioned in any article regarding free agency visits for ANY team (as far I can see). Is he out of football this year?

Haven't heard that he's moving fast towards retiring, but then, he has moved very fast towards anything in years.

Haven't heard that he's moving fast towards retiring, but then, he has moved very fast towards anything in years.

:thumbsup:

My guess is he waits for training camps/preseason gets going and tries to land on a team with injuries. Last year it looked like he lost a step and was just worn down.

He's got the size and isn't very old for a WR, but he only caught 32 passes last year, no TDs and has not been mentioned in any article regarding free agency visits for ANY team (as far I can see). Is he out of football this year?

Someone on the board here suggested that he make the move to TE. He is an excellent blocker and at one point was the strongest man in the NFL (pound for pound proportionally).

Someone on the board here suggested that he make the move to TE. He is an excellent blocker and at one point was the strongest man in the NFL (pound for pound proportionally).

:w00t:

Right, right,

The next "crazy position change" someone is going to suggest, is to move Jason Peters to center. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

He does resemble the TE Kellen Davis a little. To me thats not a bad idea considering how well built Moulds is, in fact, the more I think about it, the more I like it. :thumbsup:

I'm a big Moulds fan though :thumbsup:

That seems like it could work. He'd have to gain 25+ pounds though. He's listed at 225. I just looked at 20 or so TE's on nfl.com, and only one was listed below 250, and that was 249. Most were in the 260-275 range.

only for a one day sign and retire deal....with a huge apology to bills fans.

Oh please he doesn't owe anyone an apology. I applaud him for blowing his top when he did.

He was right and look at the team's direction now...much, much better than when Mularkey was here.

Moulds actually wouldn't be a bad addition for this team as a number two or three wide receiver for depth and leadership. He'd be an improvement over what we have now which is Reed, who is far better in the slot. Also, his presence would be great for a rookie just coming into the league and learning the Bills system. I don't think Buffalo signing him to a one or two year deal and drafting a rook in the draft is a bad plan.

Moulds actually wouldn't be a bad addition for this team as a number two or three wide receiver for depth and leadership. He'd be an improvement over what we have now which is Reed, who is far better in the slot. Also, his presence would be great for a rookie just coming into the league and learning the Bills system. I don't think Buffalo signing him to a one or two year deal and drafting a rook in the draft is a bad plan.

The only way Moulds would help mentor this young team is by renting a huge limo and taking the young guys to his two favorite hangouts.....Seductions and Sundowner in the falls.

Moulds was done when he was here a few years ago. That has been confirmed by his play for his last two employers Tenn and Houston. Why in the hell would the Bills want him back sucking up payroll?

We are in dire need of good WR's......and Moulds isn't anywhere close at this point in his career.