Crap that needs to be fixed....

SDS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe all of this was caused because the memory allocation in php.ini is set too low by default. Y'all should be good now.

Yep it is good now. By the way, why are there a few posts back from April 20-21, 2007 ? (sorry if it has been answered before).

By the way, SDS, you rock. Keep up the good work !

FYI, I am getting some inexplicable "shaking" of the site after a post. So, when I hit "Add Reply" the site will appear at my new (this) post, but will shake or shimmy...and then settle down (at least that's what has been happening).

FYI, I am getting some inexplicable "shaking" of the site after a post. So, when I hit "Add Reply" the site will appear at my new (this) post, but will shake or shimmy...and then settle down (at least that's what has been happening).

Sure that isn't just the drugs?

Wait. It just happened to me too. And all the pretty colors...

You been drinking the water?

Unfortunately, I live too far upstream to get the full effect...

Serious answer, Dean: Must be happening as different components of the page reload.

SDS, just checked my phone -- the lofi version of TSW seems to be fine, but the /pda version of TBD is fubar. Of course, I'm not sure how many of us actually use that, so it can probably go a little further down on the triage list.

Unfortunately, I live too far upstream to get the full effect...

Serious answer, Dean: Must be happening as different components of the page reload.

SDS, just checked my phone -- the lofi version of TSW seems to be fine, but the /pda version of TBD is fubar. Of course, I'm not sure how many of us actually use that, so it can probably go a little further down on the triage list.

check it now.

check it now.

Is good. Funny thing was, I could still access that one for a while after the main page died yesterday.

Other stuff on the board seems to be (mostly) normal except for the SabreSpace links, which isn't telling you anything you didn't already know. The history links on TBD go to a blank page, but I'm assuming (hoping?) that info has been stored so many times, you've got a copy archived somewhere. Same for the privacy policy at the bottom.

One other minor detail I noticed on my travels -- the Trading Post link on the top of TBD is busted. Reads http://www.twobillsdrive.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 instead of http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showforum=4 . Guessing it's been that way for a long, long time, and nobody ever caught it.

Anything I can do from here?

I think that it was mentioned elsewhere, but since my Sammavaca account was less than a year old, I tried to re-register it. Th eproblem is that the security code does not appear, so I could not complete the registration process. It did not work in Firefox or IE. No big deal for me, but it would prevent any new members from joining.

I think that it was mentioned elsewhere, but since my Sammavaca account was less than a year old, I tried to re-register it. Th eproblem is that the security code does not appear, so I could not complete the registration process. It did not work in Firefox or IE. No big deal for me, but it would prevent any new members from joining.

My old display name is back, even though it says I've had it since I changed it to MoorManThanYou. Also, my post count has been like cut in half. Not a big deal, just seems like the last 7 months have been erased may be?

My old display name is back, even though it says I've had it since I changed it to MoorManThanYou. Also, my post count has been like cut in half. Not a big deal, just seems like the last 7 months have been erased may be?

yeah same here for me. I lost 2,000 post almost and a name change too :thumbsup:

ok, that is a big one. I need to add freetype to the server I think...

Sure that isn't just the drugs?

Wait. It just happened to me too. And all the pretty colors...

Just when I thought all was well, i got the shimmy, again.