Socks vs Yanks

Tux of Borg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro is such a flake.  You just get the best quotes from the guy.  Not to mention the midget he's bringing with him everywhere these days.

That was a good answer last night, though.  Pedro really doesn't have anything to feel bad about regarding his performance against the Yankees either.  He's always pitched pretty well, but the team doesn't get the win.  I don't think the "Daddy" stuff is accurate.

69621[/snapback]

Do watch the entire news conference hardly was in just a few sound bites

Post Game News Conference

If the Yankees are going to go after pitcher, id say go after Carl Pavano.

69690[/snapback]

FWIW, the current head of the Orioles, Jim Beattie, used to be the GM in Montreal.

He traded Pedro to the Red Sox for the young prospect Pavano. I've read that as a result, Pavano still has some loyalty to Beattie, & that he wil go to the O's if Angelos kicks in the $$$.

Mike stop being gay i think pedro proved he isnt a pushover. He pitched a damn good game and if our offense would wake up we could have won that game and you know it.

70014[/snapback]

ROFL! Not when Pedro was burned for a Homerun by John Olerud. Honestly, you have to admit, Jon Lieber pitched a helluva game and the Red Sox look dead. If they can pick up some steam in Boston, it will help..but losing Schilling was a HUGE blow to the team.