Socks vs Yanks

Tux of Borg

Realistically, Foulke is only in to keep it close in case of a miracle in the top of the ninth.  With the travel day, it won't affect their bullpen.  But they are definately on the ropes.

69295[/snapback]

yeah, I didn't mean it would wear him out, it just gives the Yanks more at bats against him which means they know him a little bit better for later on in the series...

Same is true for the Sox with Mo

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistically, Foulke is only in to keep it close in case of a miracle in the top of the ninth.  With the travel day, it won't affect their bullpen.  But they are definately on the ropes.

69295[/snapback]

they have their three big guys coming up a runner and a bash and its tie score, tough ninth ahead...... be nice if the Captain could come up big here

Pretty solid out by Foulke.  I thought he was in over his head there.  Questionable strike two call saved his a$$.  It's in Mo's hands, now.

69314[/snapback]

I guess I wouldn't want it anyone else's...he's got a tough draw not though facing both Manny and Ortiz...

This is friggin nerve racking.  I can hardly watch.  Lets go Mariano!

69312[/snapback]

Yup. You get to this point in the game and you're afraid to breathe so you don't jinx it. I've had to take a leak for over an hour-and-a-half. My eyes are floating, and evrything looks yellow.

Yup.  You get to this point in the game and you're afraid to breathe so you don't jinx it.  I've had to take a leak for over an hour-and-a-half.  My eyes are floating, and evrything looks yellow.

69322[/snapback]

Ugh...ulcer is forming....