Posluszny is the Pick

Well I was recently reading a Draft guide. Posluszny and Willlis were equally rated with Poz getting the edge. Posluszny is a great kid who I haven't heard ever get in trouble. I think Willis is very overrated! Let me say it again OVERRATED! Willis is going to be a bust. I could see Willis turning into a Lawerence Taylor.

GO PSU DRAFT PICKS!!!!!

Paul Posluszny

Tony Hunt

Tim Shaw

Levi Brown

Jay Alford

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Willis turning into a Lawerence Taylor.

You seem to say it like it's a bad thing for a prospect LB to turn into another Lawrence Taylor.

Of course unless you're afraid he'll turn into that namesake bum Lawerence Taylor. That would suck.

Well I was recently reading a Draft guide. Posluszny and Willlis were equally rated with Poz getting the edge. Posluszny is a great kid who I haven't heard ever get in trouble. I think Willis is very overrated! Let me say it again OVERRATED! Willis is going to be a bust. I could see Willis turning into a Lawerence Taylor.

GO PSU DRAFT PICKS!!!!!

Paul Posluszny

Tony Hunt

Tim Shaw

Levi Brown

Jay Alford

Posluszny is not worth the 12th pick

A trade down and get more picks then pick Poz would be ok im my book. Use the 2nd to get Turner and the other 2nd (get for trade down) on a CB....leaves us with 2 3rds which we take a WR and another LB. Ding fries are done!

I'd settle for only 2 defensive player of the year awards and nine Pro Bowls in ten years....

Hopefully not the lowlife lineblower part...just the crazed, possessed, lunatic on the field part!

GO PSU DRAFT PICKS!!!!!

Paul Posluszny

Tony Hunt

Tim Shaw

Levi Brown

Jay Alford

Tim Shaw will be the better pick LB from Penn State. More value and production for where selected and not injured.

Pos is done after at a high NFL level after the knee injury.

I can't stand people who wat max value all the time. Tom Brady would have been a reach in the 3rd or 4th rd according to draft experts but I think if we had to do everything all over again he might warrant a 1st rounder just MAYBE.

Bottom line, you take the guy you want when you have a pick. We took Whitner at 8 before and I thik we take whoever we want at the time we pick.

GO PSU DRAFT PICKS!!!!!

Paul Posluszny

Tony Hunt

Tim Shaw

Levi Brown

Jay Alford

Sorry but Poz dose not run a 4.3 and as of late, the talking heads have said..........Poz is Oveerrated and soft. I really do not care. I want them to get AP.

I can't stand people who wat max value all the time. Tom Brady would have been a reach in the 3rd or 4th rd according to draft experts but I think if we had to do everything all over again he might warrant a 1st rounder just MAYBE.

Bottom line, you take the guy you want when you have a pick. We took Whitner at 8 before and I thik we take whoever we want at the time we pick.

While what you are saying is true...value based drafting is how you maximize your draft. Evidently people thought Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. Now, if you went into the draft knowing he was going to win 3 superbowls, obviously he is worth more than that. But if the Bears spent their first round pick on Tom Brady, Brian Urlacher wouldnt be in chi-town. The key is to take the guys you want, before everyone else. If everyone else thinks Tom Brady is worth a 7th round pick and you think he is worth a first round pick, you wait until the 6th round to take him. That way you get other players in lower rounds that other teams have ranked higher than Tom Brady, and still get your guy later on.

BTW, i found this poll, which I find amusing

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/POLL/results/126711.html