Iraq's soccer player to Bush

The Olympic committee has complained as well.  The whole point of the Olympics is to get beyond borders and politics ... as much as possible.

There is nothing Bush won't do to get re-elected...

3751[/snapback]

I suppse you think dork face Kerry is beyond reproach :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Olympic committee has complained as well.  The whole point of the Olympics is to get beyond borders and politics ... as much as possible.

There is nothing Bush won't do to get re-elected...

3751[/snapback]

Yeah, that's why the Judo guy from one of the Islamic countries wouldn't face an Israeli and is now out of the Olympics. Uh, OK.

Yeah, that's why the Judo guy from one of the Islamic countries wouldn't face an Israeli and is now out of the Olympics.  Uh, OK.

3805[/snapback]

So Bush is in good company - because some scumball does it it's ok for America, is that the deal? I realize that Alaska's can be dark a lot of the time, it seems to have damaged your vision a great deal. Too bad. A little stem cell research might help that some day...oops, never mind, forget that too.

So Bush is in good company - because some scumball does it it's ok for America, is that the deal?  I realize that Alaska's can be dark a lot of the time, it seems to have damaged your vision a great deal.  Too bad.  A little stem cell research might help that some day...oops, never mind, forget that too.

3945[/snapback]

Question: "[Enter question here]"

Answer: "Bush sucks!"

Nozzlenut must be Debbie...

A little stem cell research might help that some day...oops, never mind, forget that too

right, the bush administration has really cut funding for stem cell research. oh yeah, they haven't.

oh, and our restrictive research laws that no other countries in the world would even be so stupid to have. oh yeah, we have laws similar to germany, italy, ireland, all of south america, portugal and so on.

Ignoring the muslim part of his statement, I agree with Cap America on this one.  This SOB is whining.  He could be so much better off with Uday huh.  Whatever.  people forget or don't appreciate what they have.  fug him.

753[/snapback]

Yeah..we have to shove freedom down some people's throats. We ought to beat the stevestojan out that guy until he learns to appreciate that we spent a ton of money blowing up his country to catch Saddam and we are still are occupying it so that we can make him and the rest of his darn people think like us or we'll napalm their friggin masques. Ungrateful subhuman scum. Don't they know we know what is in their best interests?

So Bush is in good company - because some scumball does it it's ok for America, is that the deal?  I realize that Alaska's can be dark a lot of the time, it seems to have damaged your vision a great deal.  Too bad.  A little stem cell research might help that some day...oops, never mind, forget that too.

3945[/snapback]

You realize that "Alaska's" can be dark a lot of the time? Nice try, jughead.

The rest of your post is typically moronic (amazing how quickly those without individual thought show that characteristic). You'll fit in nicely with the rest of your lefty brethren here (Mickey & KTFBD not included).

The rest of your post is typically moronic (amazing how quickly those without individual thought show that characteristic).  You'll fit in nicely with the rest of your lefty brethren here (Mickey & KTFBD not included).

4018[/snapback]

Isn't he a great moderator, folks? Let's give him a big hand! :w00t:

Yeah, that's why the Judo guy from one of the Islamic countries wouldn't face an Israeli and is now out of the Olympics.  Uh, OK.

3805[/snapback]

He was from Iran. And I think the excuse was he couldn't make weight. And it was almost certainly BS.

I thought it was pretty classless but then I remembered that anti-semitism is actually pretty hip these days. It's IN, people. Ask France.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
He was from Iran.  And I think the excuse was he couldn't make weight.  And it was almost certainly BS.

I thought it was pretty classless but then I remembered that anti-semitism is actually pretty hip these days.  It's IN, people.  Ask France.

4124[/snapback]

Now THAT I hate!!! It's not anti-Semitic to be disgusted with Israel. I'm sorry, but when a country goes out of their way to do the types of things I stated in an earlier post, they should be held accountable. When the United States does NOT hold them accountable, then there is a serious problem.

Israelis and Israel's supporters in America don't WANT to separate Judaism and the Israeli government. They want it to be intertwined so that ANYONE who blasts them can be labeled 'Anti-Semitic'. HOGWASH! It's not an Islamic/Judaism issue... it's a power/control issue. That's the problem with religion and politics...religion always overshadows what is almost ALWAYS an issue with power and control over something. They can't divide Jerusalem. MAJOR PROBLEM, number one issue... about control over lands and holy sites. It's not about the fact that it is Jew or Muslim, its just the fact that they cannot SHARE or divide it. Maybe they are planning to build a 'security barrier' wall around the Wailing Wall? That would be the ultimate in desperation!

Sorry Harv, but I have got to ask you why you would bother to post the views of some Iraqi scumbag. Do you think that by doing so, you will endear people to Ketchup Kerry, the waffling billionaire, or the democrat party that you seem to have sold your soul to?

The person that you quote means nothing to me. Absolutely zero, and I am thinking that most sane Americans share my view. If this stevestojan head loses the competition, returns to Iraq and is vaporized, my emotions will range from happiness to total indifference.

I will leave it to bleeding heart, whining phoney liberals to do the supposed caring, but we both know that what you truly care about is placing a Jane Fonda Style sixties leftist and his hag wife in the white house, and one who is a billionaire at that.

Archived