Bills vs Arizona

Bill from NYC

me -

Jay - do I get "dibs" on the jacket ?  :lol:

71931[/snapback]

WOOHOO!

Why don't you buy another jacket to use for 4 hours and donate? :P

JK. While I can't guarantee what time I'll be there, I will bring the jacket for ya. It's not like you sit and watch the game anyway, right?

Wow - the NYC crew, and another Bob Lamb sighting. Lot 1 Pole 5, the place to be! Bill from Livonia will be in Brazil by then, but I'll at least have some Sahlen's and some more Sam Adams Oktoberfest with me.

Not to mention.... Joe Cahn (Tailgating Commish) will be at this game, and I even hear rumors that there's gonna be a wedding over at the Pinto. That's right, a wedding. And we're all invited. How cool is that?

Oh yeah, and I think there's a football game that day, too...... :w00t:

Wow - the NYC crew, and another Bob Lamb sighting. Lot 1 Pole 5, the place to be! Bill from Livonia will be in Brazil by then, but I'll at least have some Sahlen's and some more Sam Adams Oktoberfest with me.

Not to mention.... Joe Cahn (Tailgating Commish) will be at this game, and I even hear rumors that there's gonna be a wedding over at the Pinto. That's right, a wedding. And we're all invited. How cool is that?

Oh yeah, and I think there's a football game that day, too......  :doh:

79929[/snapback]

Be patient, because I have many questions for you and Badolbilz. :doh:

Guest Guest_thisiskeith12_*

I'm from BillsReport.com and will be arriving in Buffalo on Friday. I have nothing to do Friday night, is anyone going to be staying at the Sheraton? If so, email me at thisiskeith12@aol.com.

Oh yeah, and I think there's a football game that day, too......  :lol:

79929[/snapback]

I'm from the Pinto, I cook the wings there, but I'm off at college and didnt get to go to that game because of my game against Niagara College(we won 46-8). I had a nice lil sack on a 3rd down too it was very sweet.

All that aside, does anyone have pictures from the wedding? I heard from Brandon(Kenny's son) and my dad Pete(Pizza Dude) that it was the biggest crowd ever and even Ralph Wilson stopped by.

I'm from the Pinto, I cook the wings there, but I'm off at college and didnt get to go to that game because of my game against Niagara College(we won 46-8). I had a nice lil sack on a 3rd down too it was very sweet.

All that aside, does anyone have pictures from the wedding? I heard from Brandon(Kenny's son) and my dad Pete(Pizza Dude) that it was the biggest crowd ever and even Ralph Wilson stopped by.

94196[/snapback]

Hey Nick, welcome aboard. BUFFALOBART filled up a card with over 100 photos; he needs to find a webhost, but the best ones should be online soon. (You gotta see Kenny with a layer of popcorn on top of the ketchup/mustard.... :D ) I didn't see them, but I guess the Wilsons were coming up the Club Drive while the festivities were going on, and Mrs. Wilson rolled her window down to watch some of the show.

And if you miss the post on the main Wall - if you can get Empire where you're at, there will be a story on Tuesday's editions of the Sports Report. Josh Mora and his cameraman were there for the whole thing, did a bunch of interviews, and Josh even signed the Pinto....

EDIT: first pics are here....