Okay, it's offical, I am useless for the rest of the day

RayFinkle

I have been excited for a while (we all have) but I can't even concentrate now. I am offically useless. I try to work but find myself day dreaming about tonight. Stomach is starting to knot up a little, butterflies are coming on, everything non-Sabres related is getting hazy....

Anybody else feeling the effects this afternoon?

I have been excited for a while (we all have) but I can't even concentrate now. I am offically useless. I try to work but find myself day dreaming about tonight. Stomach is starting to knot up a little, butterflies are coming on, everything non-Sabres related is getting hazy....

I have an incredible desire to get extremely drunk....which happens to be a well-known side effect of Sabres fever during playoff time...

I have a bad case of "wherecaniwatchitis" I hear the game is going to be streamed on comcast. I can get all the versus games.

Hope the Sabres knock off the islanders in 4 and everyone else beatas the hell out of each other for 7

Been there since 9AM. Need them to drop the puck, STAT!

I'm bouncing off the walls. I can't take it. Fired up some Linkin Park and I'm sitting here pretending to do work. I may pull a Terry Tait office linebacker on someone.

Masturbating under my desk to the SI Swimsuit online pics usually calms me down....

Well , did it work ?

Well, not quite a huge win at the OTB, but not bad either. No triples hit that totaled 16, but I did hit a 9-7 exacta that paid $157. To bad I spent $110 in other bets plus $25 on beer and food, so bout $20 profit. But still think its a good sign . Like Trotter says in amazement when he gets shut out at the window"I didn"t lose, I didn't lose"

Instaed of "I'm having a good day, a really good day" it is

"were having a great two months, a realy great two months"

Well, not quite a huge win at the OTB, but not bad either. No triples hit that totaled 16, but I did hit a 9-7 exacta that paid $157. To bad I spent $110 in other bets plus $25 on beer and food, so bout $20 profit. But still think its a good sign . Like Trotter says in amazement when he gets shut out at the window"I didn"t lose, I didn't lose"

Instaed of "I'm having a good day, a really good day" it is

"were having a great two months, a realy great two months"

My, that is shocking.

At Gulfstream for the Florida Derby a couple of weeks ago, a newbie friend got on a "Let It Ride" streak. It was fun to watch. Of course, my betting more closely resembled Looney's.