Mort chat

Super Bill (Orchard Park, NY): Mort, you're coming to Upstate NY! We'll roll out the welcoming mat for sure.

Chris Mortensen: (4:08 PM ET ) That's going to be a great night with the Bills getting back on Monday night. ..especially against the Cowboys. I'm on record as saying I don't like how the Bills proceeded this off-season but I think they can still be competitive and I do really like their coaching staff. They do have to get an RB, as you know - I hear they may have offered a 2nd rounder to San Diego for Turner but that's not enough, apparently. They also have to get an LB and Patrick Willis will be tempting with that first pick.

Super Bill (Orchard Park, NY): Mort, you're coming to Upstate NY! We'll roll out the welcoming mat for sure.

Chris Mortensen: (4:08 PM ET ) I'm on record as saying I don't like how the Bills proceeded this off-season but I think they can still be competitive and I do really like their coaching staff.

Seem to remeber him saying something to the effect of"looks like ralph is cutting salary to get ready to sell the team" and then agreeing with Mel the Smell that the Bills will drafting first next year! Yep, sounds like he thought they could be competitive

Chris Mortensen: (4:08 PM ET ) That's going to be a great night with the Bills getting back on Monday night. ..especially against the Cowboys. I'm on record as saying I don't like how the Bills proceeded this off-season but I think they can still be competitive and I do really like their coaching staff. They do have to get an RB, as you know - I hear they may have offered a 2nd rounder to San Diego for Turner but that's not enough, apparently. They also have to get an LB and Patrick Willis will be tempting with that first pick.

The only RB who would be worth taking in the draft over Turner is Peterson. Chances are he won't be available at 12. So, I'd weigh the cost of acquiring Turner & get him as long as I don't give up too much. My proposal to SD would be our 2nd & Baltimore's 3rd for Turner. That leaves me with my #1 for defense (LB), Turner as my 2nd & I've still got my own high 3rd. Now if I can move up & get Peterson for my 1st & 2nd, I've got to consider it if I feel I can get a decent LB in the 3rd.

My choice would be trade for Turner if I can get him for 2 & B's 3, draft a LB in the 1st and go best player available in the 3rd.

Mort's a d*ck.

And when he ways, "I do like their coaching staff", what he really means is, "I like their coaching staff but not their administration, because they supplanted my buddy."

Can we find what part of the stadium Mort will reside in, so we can boo the h#ll out of him?

The only welcome mat I would roll out for Mort is the one into my trash compartment.

I can't decide who I dislike more between Mort, Clayton, and Salisbury.

Hey Mort, if you read this board: :middlefinger!!: