Which road game to go to?

I go to at least 1 road game a year. I try to go somewhere that I have not been before.

- I've been to Washington & NY Jets before, that eliminates them.

- The Pittsburgh game is on my anniversary so that's out.

- Driving to Cleveland in mid-December is very iffy, so that's out.

- Philly is New Years weekend and the driving might be nasty. Out.

- Jacksonville is Thanksgiving weekend - out

That leaves New England & Miami.

New England is an easy drive, especially in September. That's a plus.

Florida in November might be nice too.

My sister in law lives outside Boston.

Flying to Miami probably eliminates the family coming along, which is a plus :w00t:

Thoughts? Anyone been to either stadium that would care to share some insight?

Thoughts? Anyone been to either stadium that would care to share some insight?

Miami.

Better chance at a win, better weather, Fins fans will be leaving the stadium by mid third quarter if were leading.

Stadium is nice, they just added the biggest scan tron in the league i believe. Also, Salvatore's throws a big party down here every year at Shooters the night before the game, I know Pinto Kenny usually is there.

:w00t:

This is easy, Pats tickets are expensive and almost impossible to get and Dolphins tickets are affordable and easy to score. Plus there will be a ton of Bills fans down there and zero annoying chowds...

This is my early thinking as well. Right now flights are running $99 each way - not bad.

This is easy, Pats tickets are expensive and almost impossible to get and Dolphins tickets are affordable and easy to score. Plus there will be a ton of Bills fans down there and zero annoying chowds...

I agree with this post. You will pay a fortune for Pats tickets. Me & my friends also do a road trip every year. We try to do different stadiums but we always end up in Miami every other year. If you do go to Miami, do not buy tickets thru their ticket office. Just buy them from scalpers at the game. We never pay more then $20 a ticket. Last time we went we paid $20 for tickets at the 50 yard line, about 20 rows up. If the phins are as bad as I think they are going to be, people will be giving tickets away at the game. Plus there usually are about 15-20 thousand bills fans their so noone starts anything with you. All in all, sun, beach, the women, the clubs, golf, tough to beat it.

SHUT UP JAY:

Look at you trying to decide where to go watch the BILLS.... after all the ones you have gone too...

HEY JAY:

I dare you to go to the Patsies game with you bullhorn hollerin and yelling

HAHAHA

Home opern here I come this yar baby...

SID

I'm going to the New Orleans pre season game to make up for the last attempt which was KATRINA'D.I was hpoing for Jax since that is only an 8 hour drive , but that is Thanksgiving/ hunting season in New York so that one's out. Right Now I'm leaning towards Myjami .