Bills could start...

This team has some serious upgrading to do between now and the regular season (draft, trades, FA's, whatever) as well as some growing up to do between now and then...

... because part of me looks at this schedule and thinks the Bills could start 0-8 before heading to Miami. I'm guessing 3-6 at this point, but who knows... maybe we'll all be surprised and they'll play out of their heads the first half and be sitting pretty at 5-3 or better.

Not likely, though.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has some serious upgrading to do between now and the regular season (draft, trades, FA's, whatever) as well as some growing up to do between now and then...

... because part of me looks at this schedule and thinks the Bills could start 0-8 before heading to Miami. I'm guessing 3-6 at this point, but who knows... maybe we'll all be surprised and they'll play out of their heads the first half and be sitting pretty at 5-3 or better.

Not likely, though.

That's good to know. Thanks for the heads up. :w00t:

Not likely, though.

LAs Dinner extravaganza offer should be available shortly.

Not likely, though.

Here we go with the naysayers

Not likely, though.

Im alittle worried about week 2, but week one i think denver isnt going to be that great as people like john clayton think.

Holy crap, 32 minutes from the schedule release and you are saying 0-8 is possible... That's a serious lack of faith. Get a cold one and relax my friend. We aren't even at the draft yet. We could trade up, get Peterson, trade back into the first get Poz, and have a couple June 1 cuts fall into our hands... Likely? Probabily not, but anything is possible.

:w00t:

The Real

Not likely, though.

So your top three guesses are 0-8, 3-6 and 5-3?

Looking at this schedule, part of me thinks we could finsh the first half of the season 0-8, but another part of me thinks maybe 1-7, but another part of me thinks maybe 2-6, but another part of me thinks maybe 3-5, but another part of me thinks maybe 4-4, but another part of me thinks maybe 5-3, but another part of me thinks maybe 6-2, but another part of me thinks maybe 7-1, but another part of me thinks maybe 8-0.

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

So your top three guesses are 0-8, 3-6 and 5-3?

Looking at this schedule, part of me thinks we could finsh the first half of the season 0-8, but another part of me thinks maybe 1-7, but another part of me thinks maybe 2-6, but another part of me thinks maybe 3-5, but another part of me thinks maybe 4-4, but another part of me thinks maybe 5-3, but another part of me thinks maybe 6-2, but another part of me thinks maybe 7-1, but another part of me thinks maybe 8-0.

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

You forgot we could be 3-6 after 8 games.

oh yeah well i think our team can be 4-1 before our baltimore bye week! if we beat denver in our home opener.i think our confidence will be sky high.i am not afraid of pittsburgh this year in pittsburgh.we lose to the patsies and then we beat the jets.here is the best part.when we play dallas we can play all out knowing we have a week off after the dallas game.so 4-1.i also like the fact we get two weeks to prepare for baltimore and we are home.go bills in"07

Not likely, though.

I think 1-7, or 2-6 or sitting pretty at 6-2.

My buddy thinks..

4-4, or 7-1 or sitting pretty at 8-0.

One of us is bound to be right.

The schedule looks tough now....but don't be surprised if we see that change in early November. Maybe Dallas, Pittsburgh, Baltimore will all be mediocre teams once they get on the field.

You never know.

Pittsburgh is already a mediocre team, plus they have a new HC.

Ha Ha Ha very funny ...........lets see Denver, I'll pencil that in as a W, and Pittsburgh with a new staff and alot of changes in their home opener, after an always tuff Cleveland game on the road in week one................................2-0 to start the season sounds about right to me..............have a nice off season, oh, I knew I bought those season tickets for a reason......all games will be sold out very early .....LOVE THE LOOKS OF THIS SCHEDULE!!!!!.....YA BABY!!!!!!! :w00t:

Not likely, though.

Welcome to TSW Mort...Glad you made it... :w00t: