Bills could start...

just let the guy roll in his ignorance. The Bills are better than the most pessimistic bills fan and worse than the most optimistic bills fan. That said given the progress the bills made last year i think that the offense will carry the team as the offense had only lost one key player that hasn't been replaced at this point. I think JP takes more steps forward this year and the team hovers around 8-8 again.

My Prediction: The bills will be playoff bound 2008-2009, with the only starter not under contract for '08 being Cieslak, I think the continuity will allow the bills to become one of the most dangerous teams in the league

Actually that's pretty much my train of thought. I like our chances in 2008 and we will alternate between being a dangerous team and one that makes you go oh my what were we thinking in 07. A lot rides on this draft I do admit.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that? They are younger, the guys they brought in last year played well for being thrown into the fire... they beafed up the O-Line, etc. So we lost McGahee, Spikes and Fletcher - that must spell doom. B-):lol::w00t:

The 0-8 reference was just a joke, I was just trying to roll with this thread. In all reality, I think we might have a shot at a wild card this year. The loss of McGahee, Spikes, etc. seems like its going to hurt, but hell, we didnt win many games with them anyways. I'll take the youth/character movement over the aging veteran/overhyped running back team anyday.

Go Bills!