Nov 11 @Miami 1:00pm

Nov 18 New England 1:00pm

Nov 25 @Jacksonville 1:00pm

Dec 2 @Washington 1:00pm

Dec 9 Miami 1:00pm

Dec 16 @Cleveland 1:00pm

Dec 23 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm

Dec 30 @Philadelphia 1:00pm

Even ESPN says we have the hardest sched. Damn thats TOUGH!!!!

What is the conspiracy against the bills? Start us off vs the most improved team in the NFL, that includes Travis Henry, who is going to run wild all day on us. Our porous run defense vs the rushing juggernaut....Our young dynamic duo of JP & Lee taking on the best CB duo in the league in Bailey and Bly. It could be ugly. I really hope it doesnt bring us down if we get stomped on. Its funny how a non playoff team can get 2 playoff caliber teams as their only 2 non-linked divisional games (denver & the jags). GRRRRRRRRR

What is the conspiracy against the bills? Start us off vs the most improved team in the NFL, that includes Travis Henry, who is going to run wild all day on us. Our porous run defense vs the rushing juggernaut....Our young dynamic duo of JP & Lee taking on the best CB duo in the league in Bailey and Bly. It could be ugly. I really hope it doesnt bring us down if we get stomped on. Its funny how a non playoff team can get 2 playoff caliber teams as their only 2 non-linked divisional games (denver & the jags). GRRRRRRRRR

Out of all the things to mention as a possible conspiracy theory, you pick a home opener against Denver?

Looks to me like we could easily start off 2 and 5 or so and then go on a nice streak of wins.

I predict we end up 10 and 6 after a 2 and 5 start. From the @Jets game on, every game looks winnable to me, except maybe for @Philly.

That would be a roller coaster. People would be suicidal around here in October, but it would be worth it for the fun of an 8 and 1 finish after everyone had decided that we stunk.

Yes, not one game where I just know we will win. Every one of them is going to be hard fought. Sometimes I wish we could swap divisions with Seattle.

I love it. Every year this happens. We know the teams we are playing as soon as the regular season ends but as soon as the schedule comes out everybody is like oh man we have a tough schedule. Strength of sched means nothing because it was from the year before. Who would of thought that the saints would of been good last year? Bottom line is every team in our division plays the same teams besides 2 games. We have the same sched as everybody else does in our division.

Just so anyone reading this doesn't have to go look for the same thing: We play Miami and New England the week after their bye week. Neither of them play an opponent coming off of their bye. The Jets play Phili the week after Phili's bye.