Bill O'Reily/Geraldo Big Angry Fight

Stl Bills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for it. Can we through in Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump and Imus, as well? (I have more, but don't want to get too political here.)

Won't here any arguments from me.

I'm all for it. Can we through in Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump and Imus, as well? (I have more, but don't want to get too political here.)

Ovechkin.I want Ovechkin in that pile.

I saw this on tv, amazing how blind & ignorant Geraldo is.

Amazing how stupid they both are. Both seem to be a little more concerned with putting attention on themselves then actually bringing up rational solutions to any political issues. And please don't move this thread to the politics board, for it was never meant to bring about any political discussion but rather to point out that these two individuals are morons.

Amazing how stupid they both are. Both seem to be a little more concerned with putting attention on themselves then actually bringing up rational solutions to any political issues. And please don't move this thread to the politics board, for it was never meant to bring about any political discussion but rather to point out that these two individuals are morons.

As I was watching them, it's as if I could hear them saying "DAMMIT, this is some GOOD FUGGIN TV!!!! I'm gonna keep yelling and hopefully he'll yell back and we'll be EVERYWHERE with this!"

Of the two, I think Geraldo is the bigger idiot in this case, though.

Not exactly. They're both idiots. Jerry's just a bigger idiot in this case.

I'd LOVE to say that, as I despise Rivera. But I disagree totally. He is actually right in this crapfest. Bill O used a tragedy that had NOTHING to do with illegal aliens to pimp his cause, and in the meantime, cause undue pain for others.

I hope we agree both of these morons are insensitive, opportunistic douchebags.

:wallbash:

Won't here any arguments from me.

:blink:

Bills #1 school?

:thumbdown:

:blink:

:wacko:

Bills #1 school?

:wallbash:

I'm certain I didn't type "through"...clearly you changed it!

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'll go hide now.) :thumbdown:

honestly, i thought O' Reilly was the bigger douche in this one. Rivera at least made a good point, about how no one would give a damn if the guy was American and that the bigger issue should be Drunken Driving. That said i think they went to a bar afterwards and had a few drinks together.

honestly, i thought O' Reilly was the bigger douche in this one. Rivera at least made a good point, about how no one would give a damn if the guy was American and that the bigger issue should be Drunken Driving. That said i think they went to a bar afterwards and had a few drinks together.

Except the ISSUE wasnt drunk driving. The ISSUE was an illegal alien was arrested for breaking the law and was not deported. Turned into a major story when he killed someone. Lets say an illegal alien was arrested for breaking a traffic law, allowed to stay in the country and a month later flew a plane into a skyscraper (hmm...sounds eerily familiar). There are 2 issues. 1) how do we stop others from flying planes into buildings and 2) why was he allowed to stay in the country after he was arrested? Same issue.

I'd LOVE to say that, as I despise Rivera. But I disagree totally. He is actually right in this crapfest. Bill O used a tragedy that had NOTHING to do with illegal aliens to pimp his cause, and in the meantime, cause undue pain for others.

I hope we agree both of these morons are insensitive, opportunistic douchebags.

Being illegal had everything to do about it. The illegal alien in question had been picked up by the police on 2 or 3 other separate occasions for breaking the law and never deported because of the sanctuary city policy in place. The deaths would have never occurred in the first place if the laws of country were followed and he was deported on the first offence. We have enough criminal in our country we don’t need to import them!!

Except the ISSUE wasnt drunk driving. The ISSUE was an illegal alien was arrested for breaking the law and was not deported. Turned into a major story when he killed someone. Lets say an illegal alien was arrested for breaking a traffic law, allowed to stay in the country and a month later flew a plane into a skyscraper (hmm...sounds eerily familiar). There are 2 issues. 1) how do we stop others from flying planes into buildings and 2) why was he allowed to stay in the country after he was arrested? Same issue.

Clearly that was the issue as O'Reilly wanted to frame it. However, drunk driving is TOTALLY unrelated to illegal immigration. The question really remains, was the law followed. Jerry Rivers said it was...no felony, no other crime that demands immediate deportation. O'Reilly had no clear answer for that.

He is a man on a mission using WHATEVER IT TAKES to make a point w/o regard to relevance or impact on others. He is a circus side-show, best ignored.

With that said, GR has done the same thing in his disgusting career. Both of these guys are idiots and use the media as their personal soap box. All that matters to both of these idiots are their ratings and their fame.

Honestly, the world would be better off w/o douchebags like this. Of course, IMAO.

Clearly that was the issue as O'Reilly wanted to frame it. However, drunk driving is TOTALLY unrelated to illegal immigration. The question really remains, was the law followed. Jerry Rivers said it was...no felony, no other crime that demands immediate deportation. O'Reilly had no clear answer for that.

Fine. Except the fact that he was here illegally is justification to deport him. And any illegal alien detained for any reason should be deported, or AT LEAST reported to the FBI.