Sabres will face either Leafs, Montreal or Islanders

millbank

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell does past stanley cups have to do with the current teams you nimrod? Thought so.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Did you forget to take your Aricept? Maybe took a low dose of Namenda by accident?

Kep members of the Devils have won, and experience counts, whether you want to admit it or not. They have shown they have the fortitude to win, unlike the Slugs. B-)

Again, the Devils were 3-1 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Worry about your Devils getting by them FIRST, before thinking they have any chance at beating the Sabres in a best of 7 series with Buffalo having home ice.

If we were 3-1, we really shouldn't worry.

We were 1-3, however. Nice to get your facts straight. B-)

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Did you forget to take your Aricept? Maybe took a low dose of Namenda by accident?

Kep members of the Devils have won, and experience counts, whether you want to admit it or not. They have shown they have the fortitude to win, unlike the Slugs. B-)

You haven't watched much hockey this year I take it. Past experience has provided nothing this year. The game has changed and the Sabres changed with it. The Devils didn't.

You haven't watched much hockey this year I take it. Past experience has provided nothing this year. The game has changed and the Sabres changed with it. The Devils didn't.

B-)

James, I've been to 17 games this year.

The Devils haven't changed? They finished what, 6 points behind they high and mighty Slugs?

Nice deflection. Too bad the puck is on Vanek's stick. :devil:

Claire, answer the question. It's a simple question. ...

Dude, when you start blaming the refs, you get a B-) It must be that NHL anti-Buffalo bias, huh? :devil:

Come back with a better argument, and maybe I'll answer your idiotic comments.

B-)

James, I've been to 17 games this year.

The Devils haven't changed? They finished what, 6 points behind they high and mighty Slugs?

Hey that's great and with so many games on school nights too. And no the Devils have not changed. They play a very boring style of hockey. Think the Sabres-Flyers last year.

Dude, when you start blaming the refs, you get a B-) It must be that NHL anti-Buffalo bias, huh? :devil:

Come back with a better argument, and maybe I'll answer your idiotic comments.

Duuude, you still haven't explained how you expect your beloved swamp beasts to beat the Sabres when Furlatt ISN'T reffing. Heck, even Marouelli couldn't get you guys a W.

It isn't an anti-Buffalo bias I'm worried about, it's an anti-head up one's butt bias that you should be worried about. Which isn't terribly surprising that you don't know the difference between.

AND, you STILL haven't answered the question. Your boys got spanked twice. You don't seem to have an answer for how that happened, nor more importantly what Lou "Rules Committee" Lamiorello is going to do about it.

Nice to jump on the Alaskan Douchebag's soundbyte.

Real original. B-)

The truth doesn't have to be original. It's timeless. You're a bandwaggoner. You know it. We know it. As far as originality goes, I called YOU a douchebag in this thread. You regurgitated that insult back. Another moment of your continued hypocrisy, played out in a very short space of time.

You're also not only A hypocritical douchebag, but THE hypocritical douchebag. Any supposed BILLS' fan who has the nuts to call another team "chokers" or say they don't have "history" because they haven't won a championship can't be explained any other way.

Your douchebaggery is seemingly boundless.

And as far as history goes, the Devils success will be remembered as the thing that nearly killed the NHL. Luckily for all of us, owners are seeing the BUFFALO SABRES have tremendous success and want to emulate that. I have little doubt that means more fans flocking to arenas around the NHL, as opposed to those in Jersey staying away because the barn sucks and there's just so many friggin' cool things to do in the Garden State (that's so goddamn funny that there's no reason to go any further).

The truth doesn't have to be original. It's timeless. You're a bandwaggoner. You know it. We know it. As far as originality goes, I called YOU a douchebag in this thread. You regurgitated that insult back. Another moment of your continued hypocrisy, played out in a very short space of time.

You're also not only A hypocritical douchebag, but THE hypocritical douchebag. Any supposed BILLS' fan who has the nuts to call another team "chokers" or say they don't have "history" because they haven't won a championship can't be explained any other way.

Your douchebaggery is seemingly boundless.

And as far as history goes, the Devils success will be remembered as the thing that nearly killed the NHL. Luckily for all of us, owners are seeing the BUFFALO SABRES have tremendous success and want to emulate that. I have little doubt that means more fans flocking to arenas around the NHL, as opposed to those in Jersey staying away because the barn sucks and there's just so many friggin' cool things to do in the Garden State (that's so goddamn funny that there's no reason to go any further).

Good job you Alaskan crabcake, you just proved the I'm not a bandwagon fan.

How can I be a bandwaggoner when I'm a Bills fan? When was the last time we won anything?

Not to mention I'm a Mets and Knicks fan. Oh yeah, real winners there too. B-)

The Devils success nearly killed the NHL? Oh stop crying like a little girl. You're starting to whine more than VA, and that should tell you something.