TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Discussion Thread

silvermike

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent Bob, you do realize the Pats have TWO selections in the first round, right? You're up.

Sorry about that R.Rich....had to go to a meeting..should have sent you the guy I wanted...man I SO want to deal up and I cannot!!

(Unless someone wants Brady!) :)

Now that Round 1 is over, I am wondering how realistic it looks to people. Whadda you guys think?

I was really surprised that CB Hall fell to #18. OT Staley sticking around to #29 is insane. Whatever one's persuasion - value or need, I can't see this fellow slipping so low.

I would have picked LB Timmons if Hall didn't fall to Cincy.

I won't be surprised if a well-heeled club taps RB Leonard as their #2.

Sorry about that R.Rich....had to go to a meeting..should have sent you the guy I wanted...man I SO want to deal up and I cannot!!

(Unless someone wants Brady!) :)

tamps is also interested in your offers to move up.

I was really surprised that CB Hall fell to #18. OT Staley sticking around to #29 is insane. Whatever one's persuasion - value or need, I can't see this fellow slipping so low.

I would have picked LB Timmons if Hall didn't fall to Cincy.

I won't be surprised if a well-heeled club taps RB Leonard as their #2.

I don't think Staley will go before Baltimore. Too many teams ahead of them have too many needs in areas that this draft has good talent in (defensive back and WR come to mind).

Timmons has been sliding. There was a time that I thought he could to go Pittsburgh @ 15, but I don't think he will now. If Posluszny is there, I could see the Stillers taking him. Regardless of what scheme they run (3-4 or 4-3), they need linebackers. As of now, I see it coming down to Posluszny or maybe Jarvis Moss, if he makes the transition to OLB and if they decide to keep using the 3-4.

Leonard will probably be considered by most teams @ RB instead of FB. The teams that do use the fullback use them primarily as blockers, and Leonard is more of a runner/receiver.

I don't think Staley will go before Baltimore. Too many teams ahead of them have too many needs in areas that this draft has good talent in (defensive back and WR come to mind).

Timmons has been sliding. There was a time that I thought he could to go Pittsburgh @ 15, but I don't think he will now. If Posluszny is there, I could see the Stillers taking him. Regardless of what scheme they run (3-4 or 4-3), they need linebackers. As of now, I see it coming down to Posluszny or maybe Jarvis Moss, if he makes the transition to OLB and if they decide to keep using the 3-4.

Leonard will probably be considered by most teams @ RB instead of FB. The teams that do use the fullback use them primarily as blockers, and Leonard is more of a runner/receiver.

And that's why I referred to Leonard as RB, not FB. If his college career is any guide, this kid moves the ball. Run, pass, reliably, under varying circumstance.

I would do backflips if Peterson fell to the Bills! JP-Lee-Adrian would be a great trio for years to come! Maybe thats why the Bills are holding off on making a deal with San Diego. Perhaps they are waiting until draft day to see who is available

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.