TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Discussion Thread

silvermike

Trade needs to be renegotiated, as your 55th was traded earier in another deal.

No it doesn't. GB received the 55th pick from K.C.

Green Bay trades K.C its 1st round selection, (#16 overall), and DT Johnny Jolly for Kansas City first round (#23 overall) and second round (#55) .

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Bay trades K.C its 1st round selection, (#16 overall), and DT Johnny Jolly for Kansas City first round (#23 overall) and second round (#55) .

Ah. I see.

Oh, and I think that's actually the 54th pick, not the 55th. According to ESPN.com's draft site, Kansas City (Green Bay's trade partner) picks 22nd (54th) and Seattle picks 23rd (55th) in Round 2.

Maybe I'm coming in later here, but NFL.com lists KCs second round pick as #54.

GREEN BAY AT IT AGAIN!!

Green Bay send their 48th, 55th, and 80th picks to Oakland for Oakland's 33rd and 65th picks plus WR Randy Moss.

He has KC's 55th.

Put a leash on buffalo 51 !

In our deal Jolly works out to be a 110 point player (early 4th). In your second deal Randy Moss is a 105 point player ! I am going to get fired !

He has KC's 55th.

In our deal Jolly works out to be a 110 point player (early 4th). In your second deal Randy Moss is a 105 point player ! I am going to get fired !

KC picks 54th, and now it belongs to Oakland.

The trade has been edited to show the correct numbers of the picks in the transactions thread.

He has KC's 55th.

Sorry. I can't help it. I like the trading fact. I'm like that in my fantasy leagues too. I addressed a much needed spot a RB, and now WR. I'm very happy so far, and I have 2 more picks still. :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.