TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Discussion Thread

silvermike

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SD needs to give up another pick IMO

speaking as a Bills fan, we could make that trade and still have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, or we could trade 30 and one of our thirds to move up into the upper 20's to grab a LB.

SD needs to give up another pick IMO

The compensation, to me, is fair (Washington is offering to swap their 6th for Chicago's 30th and Briggs), but I really don't want to see the Bills give up that pick, especially w/ a number of good players available there.

The compensation, to me, is fair (Washington is offering to swap their 6th for Chicago's 30th and Briggs), but I really don't want to see the Bills give up that pick, especially w/ a number of good players available there.

Briggs is a much more established player than Turner.........

I'm not saying SD give up a 2nd or 3rd.......but a cond '08 would be nice :unsure:

Atlanta has offered and Cleveland has accepted:

#8, #39, #75, and WR Roddy White for the 3rd overall

2135 pts = White for 2200 pts

Atlanta really wants someone.

Hey clump, post a link to the value chart. I'm too busy to look it up.

clumpy is now officially a horse !@#$er.

[/T.B.]

Hahaha!!!

Actually, he's doing what will probably happen in the real draft. If the Bucs think everyone is going to let the best player in the draft just fall to them @ 4, they're in for a surprise.

Hahaha!!!

Actually, he's doing what will probably happen in the real draft. If the Bucs think everyone is going to let the best player in the draft just fall to them @ 4, they're in for a surprise.

yah i know. the talk down here is that the buccs are probably going to move up to #2 to grab CJ, since marinelli was the long time buccs assistant coach. (my pick will be in a couple of minutes.)

maybe now when vick consistently overthrows johnson, people will see he's the problem, not the offense or the WR's.

yah i know. the talk down here is that the buccs are probably going to move up to #2 to grab CJ, since marinelli was the long time buccs assistant coach. (my pick will be in a couple of minutes.)

maybe now when vick consistently overthrows johnson, people will see he's the problem, not the offense or the WR's.

If I were in ATL, Vick would be gone and Schaub would be my starter

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.