TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Discussion Thread

silvermike

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly - Agreed. Announce it for the good of the order.

I also see the merits of the trade back, but at the end of the day, the linebackers we want in this system, as illustrated by Briggs and Crowell can be had later on, so the premium on a 1st round lb'er or bust isn't there...to me.

The Eagles and Rams announce a trade.

The Eagles move into the Rams spot at 13, in exchange for:

The Eagles first rd pick at 26, 3rd rounder, and DE Jaqua Thomas.

The trade offer to the Bills is clearly off the table, and it sucked anyways lol.

*** TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT***

The SD Chargers and Tennessee Titans have completed a trade

Tennessee Gets: 2007 pick #30

RB Michael Turner

SD gets: 2007 pick #19

2008 conditional 4th round draft pick (becomes a 3rd at 1000 yds, a 2nd at 1500 yds, and a 1st at 2000 yds)

*** TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT***

The Green Packers and Kansas City Chief announce a trade

Green Bay trades K.C its 1st round selection, (#16 overall), and DT Johnny Jolly for Kansas City first round (#23 overall) and second round (#55) .

I would just like to thank K.C for giving me an additional 2nd round pick, and I still was able to get my 1st round guy I was targeting.

That is a nice catch. It was fourth CB or third WR here for me... I just couldn't live with it.

For what it's worth, Pack, you got lucky. The Browns came very close to swooping in in the early twenties.

Then I did luck out.. I almost actually tried to trade with Cleveland. I seen they were looking to trade in. I would have done it for the right price. There's other RB's out there that fit GB's system. Pittman to name one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.