• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, like a ghost town today.

Is anyone other than myself here?

I am.

I have dishes to do again, and vacuuming planned. My working wife, even with my quirks and shortcomings, has an excellent domestic at her disposal. As well as mechanic, gardener, mower, plumber, etc.

And cook. She gets a fine breakfast, I pack a superior lunch, and make delicious suppers.

I bought 68 cent a pound turkey today. An Easter turkey dinner. And like after Christmas, I hope to again purchase an excellent spiral ham at the 60 cent/lb prices.

Stuckincincy, he is a keeper.... :wallbash:

I am.

I have dishes to do again, and vacuuming planned. My working wife, even with my quirks and shortcomings, has an excellent domestic at her disposal. As well as mechanic, gardener, mower, plumber, etc.

And cook. She gets a fine breakfast, I pack a superior lunch, and make delicious suppers.

I bought 68 cent a pound turkey today. An Easter turkey dinner. And like after Christmas, I hope to again purchase an excellent spiral ham at the 60 cent/lb prices.

Stuckincincy, he is a keeper.... :wallbash:

$.68 a pound??? Hmm....wonder if I can find anything that good 'round here.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

$.68 a pound??? Hmm....wonder if I can find anything that good 'round here.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

:wallbash:

I don't know...what with East coast prices; one of my sisters-in-law lives in NJ so I know about the high-price pain thereabouts.

These things have been frozen rock-solid for months and months. I bought a smallish one...12 lb., with a "use-by" date of 12/18/08 if ya keep it iced up.

The stray cat we picked out of a snowbank 15 years ago with a busted hip (my guess is that someone S.O.B. flung it out of a moving car) is ga-ga about turkey, so that is a factor in my off-season turkey purchases.

I am.

Stuckincincy, he is a keeper

Sounds like a day two pick

i'm back. thought i'd miss my picks, but i forgot how things bog down during lunchtime. Dallas & New Orleans are ready when their turn comes 'round.

Coo. I had your lists, so I was ready to pick for you if it came down to that. Thanks again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.