Vow. This guys is giving the Bills lot of crap on the Chat...

ganesh

Brad(NM): Hey Jeremy..been a while but it's nice to have you back in your time slot. It's been a rough offseason for us Bills fans as we have no RB and have pretty much cleaned house with our big name players. How is Buffalo going to fix their lack of having a RB, MLB, and CB?

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:33 PM ET ) Will have to come through the draft. Buffalo is a mess right now. Sign two bad linemen and let McGahee, Spikes and Clements out the door. It is not a good time to be a Bills fan. This team was on the rise and took two steps back this off-season. Sorry.

COTT(SYRACUSE): Dockery lacks focus crazy and Wash tried to keep him we paid him alot sure EVERYBODY got overpaid

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:43 PM ET ) Scott you are like a lot of Bills fans that want to justify losing Clements and Fletcher. Then trading McGahee and Spikes. This was a mediocre team with these guys. Go ahead Bills fans believe you are better... there is no way this team is better and if anyone thinks they are, start sending in the 2007 bets because I am ready to take that action.

Erik: Jeremy, you do realize McGahee is garbage right?

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:55 PM ET ) The guy that played with cracked ribs last year?? Step up then... I will spend my entire off-season eating steak in Buffalo next year... that is close to Niagra Falls right? Gambling? Step up Buffalo and treat me to a great off-season. I think it is maybe a 4-hour drive. I will move operations to the northeast next off-seaon. I think Daly opened up a new course too. Steak, drinks and gambling on Bills fans? I am in... sounds like a great off-season to me.

Sujay (Chicago): Jeremy, you have lost all credibility. Spikes and McGahee are just big names now, and aren't worth big money. The Bills have a vastly improved offensive line and the team is young. They will be better.

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:57 PM ET ) OK Sujay.. hit me on pinocchio500@gmail.com. I am not talking anymore about the Bills today. This is my other E-mail. Come on Buffalo... make JG's 2007 off-season a great one.

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (5:01 PM ET ) First bet is in.... Scott Eustace... you are on.. CD of my choice or your choice... Hopefully you don't live in Canada like Travis or I will never collect. Bills make the playoffs or Scott loses... should be good for me since they might be the 4th best team in their own division. Keep 'em coming.

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (5:10 PM ET ) Adam from Syracuse says he is a Bills fan but he knows what "manure" is when he smells it Thanks Adam for being impartial as a Bills fan.

meh. at this point, EVERY sports journalist knows to argue with Bills fans. they know we are loyal and well-informed and throw hissy fits when we are criticized. it gets them "better ratings" and their drivel of email-chats re-posted all over message boards....

The sad part is it really isn't that hard to make a case that the Bills will struggle this year, but when you say that all the team did is sign "two bad linemen" your credibility is right out the door. I could see arguing that Dockery was overpaid, but a bad lineman? Come on.

I'd love to see someone post something about how crappy a coach his father is. That should get him into his own hissy fit.

I would call his level of analysis a small step about suzy Kolber(sp?). If he has heard the name before that means it is a big loss. These idiot don't watch and rewatch every damm game like most of us but they make money by having an opinion.

Who is Jeremy Green and why should he matter?

Oh, it matters. Jeremy Green was a scout for San Fran and then went to Cleveland in 1999.

While he was a scout, the Browns drafted:

Tim Couch

Gerard Warren

Courtney Brown

Willlam Green

in the first round

plus

Quincy Morgan

Rahim Abdullah

Andre Davis

in the 2nd round

Not surprisingly, Phil Savage canned him.

I'd be more concerned if he actually praised the Bills' FA signings.

Who is Jeremy Green and why should he matter?

I think it's safe to say, "Jeremy Green is who we thought he was!"

I heard Green on ESPN radio the first weekend of free agency slobbering over SF's moves and rubber-stamping everything they did. That's nice, but no team has won anything with what they have on paper.

His criticism is harsh, but I'd say we're super-thin on both sides of the ball at certain positions. Still, humility and Jeremy Green do not fit in the same sentence, nor will they ever.

Oh, it matters. Jeremy Green was a scout for San Fran and then went to Cleveland in 1999.

While he was a scout, the Browns drafted:

Tim Couch

Gerard Warren

Courtney Brown

Willlam Green

in the first round

plus

Quincy Morgan

Rahim Abdullah

Andre Davis

in the 2nd round

Not surprisingly, Phil Savage canned him.

I'd be more concerned if he actually praised the Bills' FA signings.

For some nice bashing like THIS, I wake up. Good work. Cookie.

:blink:

It never ceases to amaze me how so many so-called "professionals" get on a bandwagon and stop thinking. The Bills were running a T2 with many players who are not really optimal in that scheme. They're letting those guys walk. The real exception is Clements, who we weren't going to make the highest paid defender, and for good reason. In 2003 everyone praised our offseason because we brought in all those stars and what came of that season? Now we're taking it on the chin, and let's see what happens. There are many teams around the league who haven't helped themselves *toward their scheme* nearly as much as the Bills yet the Bills get all the criticism because they're an easy target and hey, everyone's doing it. It's pathetic.

Another case in point: Imagine if the Bills had given up what the Pats gave up for Welker...there would be a new !@#$ ripped in Buffalo and the football "analysts" would be chortling in a chorus. But no. The Pats did it, so it must be brilliant.

Aren't these the same experts who said our draft was sh-- last year?

yes, they are. these guys have no shame. They all wait and wait and wait for the mainstream, then they all jump on. Remember, more than half these guys followed along and broke their ankles jumping on Miami's bandwagon last year. And let's not forget these gems from last year....my favorite two

Saban will take Fins to the Playoffs/Superbowl in 06.....AND win it

Culpepper was a great FA pick up...he and Chris Chambers will light the AFCE up

oh man, that's good stuff. :blink: