scout.com reports chris brown close to signing...

jri111

Taking in what levy said about being OK at running back for the time being and the fact that L. White came in over 30 pounds heavier I would almost have to assume that it's with the Titans. Which is absolutly fine by me.

If you look at it, i'm sure brown is just using buffalo at this point as a bargaining chip to get a few extra dollars out of the titans.... i hope at least!

Anyways, a thing to keep an eye on...

link: http://titans.scout.com/2/631103.html

Well, either Marv was blowing smoke when he indicated that we were not interested in Chris Brown at this time -- or Brown's camp is exaggerating our level of interest. Considering that Marv has little to gain from issuing the statement that he uttered earlier this week, I suspect that you are right that Brown is trying to make it sound like Buffalo is interested to help drive up his perceived value for the the Titans. I also thought it was funny that Brown's agent went out of his way earlier this week to mention how close Brown and Jeff Fisher were/are -- which contradicts what I heard at this time last year.

Either Chris Brown wants too much money for nill production or neither the bills nor titans are all that interested. Considering their rb depth so far on both teams. The titans with Lendale White weighing in at a slim, trim, buff, cut, and ripped 260lbs and the bills with atrain and some bum from nfle my money is on interest in the likes of Brown isn't all that high. Honestly though I wish he'd sign with the titans so I dont have to hear about chris brown anymore.

I wonder if this is just his agent trying to create a market for him.

As with others, I will not be disappointed at all if he signs elsewhere.

Here's my guess at what happened.

Brown feigned interest in the Bills to drive up his price. The Bills were interested--and when they figured out Brown wasn't, they said, "adios, we're not playing." Now Brown is trying to gin up more interest to get a decent deal with the Titans.

My guess is nobody signs up until after the draft--and at that point, he'll get a 1 or 2-year small time deal.

Here's my guess at what happened.

Brown feigned interest in the Bills to drive up his price. The Bills were interested--and when they figured out Brown wasn't, they said, "adios, we're not playing." Now Brown is trying to gin up more interest to get a decent deal with the Titans.

My guess is nobody signs up until after the draft--and at that point, he'll get a 1 or 2-year small time deal.

You are probably right.

Either Chris Brown wants too much money for nill production or neither the bills nor titans are all that interested. Considering their rb depth so far on both teams. The titans with Lendale White weighing in at a slim, trim, buff, cut, and ripped 260lbs and the bills with atrain and some bum from nfle my money is on interest in the likes of Brown isn't all that high. Honestly though I wish he'd sign with the titans so I dont have to hear about chris brown anymore.

wheres that idiot LaDaris to tell us how great lendale white is and how he's going to lead the league in rushing next year?