HOF enshrinment tickets available next Wednesday

I got 3 tickets for sec North 4, row O

Is it wrong to boo when Irvin gets inducted? : )

We're North 4 row B. And no, it's not wrong to boo Irvin. Of course if Thurman goes in before him we won't even be there...

We're North 4 row B. And no, it's not wrong to boo Irvin. Of course if Thurman goes in before him we won't even be there...

Going to be tailgating? I'm hoping to have my van painted and in mid-season shape by August...if so, we'll be there early to get a prominent parking spot

I got 3 tickets for sec North 4, row O

Is it wrong to boo when Irvin gets inducted? : )

If Irvin were getting inducted for his broadcasting work (what a thought :wallbash: ) booing would be appropriate.

But, he earned his place on the playing field.

Going to be tailgating? I'm hoping to have my van painted and in mid-season shape by August...if so, we'll be there early to get a prominent parking spot

I bought seats for Kenny & Scotty so yes, I believe a full tailgate is in order. Especially since the ceremony won't be til 6PM :wallbash:

I bought seats for Kenny & Scotty so yes, I believe a full tailgate is in order. Especially since the ceremony won't be til 6PM :wallbash:

Awesome...Canton is less than a 2 hour drive from my parents' so we'll be there pretty early

And 4 seats for chopped liver too right?

Somehow your reputation as a legendary tailgater is somewhat dwarfed by Kenny's. That would probably change if you pubilcized the tailgate in your house...

But if it will entice anyone else to come to Canton, Guff, Pat, KJ, & Randy will be there too. 0:)

Did anyone go to the ceremony for Jim Kelly?

Will all the Bills fans end up tailgating together before hand or is it more you will just be with the group you went down with? I went up to a Sabres game in Carolina last year and pretty all the Buffalo fans wound up in one big group partying together before the game, it was a blast.

Did anyone go to the ceremony for Jim Kelly?

Will all the Bills fans end up tailgating together before hand or is it more you will just be with the group you went down with? I went up to a Sabres game in Carolina last year and pretty all the Buffalo fans wound up in one big group partying together before the game, it was a blast.

At the Kelly induction it was a sea of blue, it was the first one done in the stadium, up until that point, all inductions were done on the steps of the HOF. Due to Kellys popularity, or the Bill fans eagerness to party, I would estimate 75 percent of the people there that day were there for JK. They even changed the presentation order to ensure that the place would not empty out before the other guys were inducted. There were sebveral organized groups that went from the Buffalo area as well as many rag-tag collections of people who made the trip. The ceremony was around mid - day, so we really didnt tailgate that much (hungover from previous night perhaps), but afterwards we went back to the hotel and partied at a bar next door till late that night.