So who is it going to be, Patrick Willis or Marshawn Lynch?

I wouldnt be against Brown coming in. Would that signing come way before the draft or when?

I expect us to sign Brown this week. That would further limit our NEED for the 1st RD pick. Hall, Willis, Poz, etc....it's ALL good.

I expect us to sign Brown this week. That would further limit our NEED for the 1st RD pick. Hall, Willis, Poz, etc....it's ALL good.

After listening to Marv on Sirius today, he commented on how rookie RBs can adjust to the NFL the fastest (w/ QB and OL the slowest). I really don't think they will be in another veteran back with a lot of mileage on his body.

I really believe that RB could very well be the first pick. If Willis is there, then that will make things very interesting.

After listening to Marv on Sirius today, he commented on how rookie RBs can adjust to the NFL the fastest (w/ QB and OL the slowest). I really don't think they will be in another veteran back with a lot of mileage on his body.

I really believe that RB could very well be the first pick. If Willis is there, then that will make things very interesting.

Well, Marv is correct, and I expect to see a back taken...in the 3rd or later. But, I may very well be wrong

I see them signing Chris Brown soon and not drafting a rb until the third. First round we trade down and pick Paul Puz and then we'll have two picks in the second to use on more defense unless there is a rb staring at them that they love.

I wouldn't mind if we used our whole draft on d.

I see them signing Chris Brown soon and not drafting a rb until the third. First round we trade down and pick Paul Puz and then we'll have two picks in the second to use on more defense unless there is a rb staring at them that they love.

I wouldn't mind if we used our whole draft on d.

who are you trading down with? or rather, how far down?

if Willis is gone when we pick at 12, then we have to stay in the top 15 to grab Puz. If Willis goes before 12 and we move back to 20, Puz probably wont be there...

I'd like to wait til the draft and see if we get AP. Could we sign Brown AND draft AP if he were there? That wouldnt likely happen with the glaring hole we have at LB. Lance Briggs would have been nice for our 1st if we can't get Willis but that's not happening with him going to the Redskins.

We could take Patrick Willis in the 1st rd and someone like Brandon Jackson in the 2nd rd or Marshawn Lynch in the 1st and someone like Aaron Rouse in the 2nd. Of course a CB in either rd blows this theory to sh--. Thoughts?

It's going to be M. Lynch then MLB in the 2nd.

At one time I was hoping for Briggs but when I realized that Rosenhaus is his agent I gave up the dream. I don't think that Marv wants anymore pains in the ass, on or off the field.

Rosenhaus is NOT the worst agent to deal with. His players almost never hold out. He is a good agent because he does a great job for his clients and the team. As much as I hate to say it, Rosenhaus is one of the decent agents to deal with.

who are you trading down with? or rather, how far down?

if Willis is gone when we pick at 12, then we have to stay in the top 15 to grab Puz. If Willis goes before 12 and we move back to 20, Puz probably wont be there...

The thing with where Puz ends up which alot of people don't realize is whether or not Briggs leaves Chicago. There will be plenty of teams that will be looking to move up. Who, I donno. But, I think that Puz is still there around 20. So that would give us Rams, Panthers, Steelers, Packers, Jags, Bengals, Titans and the Giants. However the Giants and the Steelers will both be looking for help at olb as well. So we might be able to trade down two spots to the Panthers and aquire an extra pick. Or Marv and co. might be eyeing a lb that none of us have named such as: Lawrence Timmons, Jon Beason or Tim Shaw (who is fast and would fit our scheme well). On the other hand we could go inside and drop to grab David Harris who is the other best ilb in the draft and should be available around 25-30. I'm not so sure that Brandon Siler will be there that late.

However if the Bills are on the clock and Peterson is there I expect Marv to make a play at him.

Agreed....if Peterson is there I think the bills grab him...

UNLESS another team offers us a kings ransom to move up to get him......

I just get the feeling this is a cant lose draft.....especially if we are agressive in trading up with our picks.....

Can you imagine Peterson on opening day behind the new line? I can! So many scenarios.....

the only problem there is that "point-wise" our 2nd and 3rd together equal the 27th pick. our 2nd and BOTH 3rds get us back in as high as 21... thats AT BEST if those teams are willing to trade.

1. i dont think Puz will be there at 27

2. i dont know if im up for trading away all those picks and ending up with 2 picks.

how would everyone feel if we leave the first day with Lynch and Puz and THAT'S IT!??!

that would suck.

which is why the Bills will move up to #10 to guarantee they get an impact player in Willis. This should cost about a 4th or next year 3rd.

They can get a serviceable RB in the 3rd and a CB capable of playing zone.

In the 2nd they take the best value of who falls.