Useless Jerseys

DCBongo

Nah, I'm guessing it just has to do with how they are remembered. Chandler was no more a Raider than OJ was a 49er, Thurman a phin, or Bruce and Andre a Skin.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my trusty Paup jersey and a McGahee. Even when Willis was on the team I still went with the Paup. I almost got a lee evans which will be a good jersey to wear for years to come IMO but I think I'll just stick the original. bought outside of the stadium my first Bills game..

My Kelly Holcomb throwback is worthles... wait a minute... Kelly Holcomb throwback?

Woops... Gotta get that changed...

Just kidding, I would kill myself publicly if I had a KH throwback. I'll miss the big bastard...

Anyways, I'm guessing Lynch picks up 21, if not Irons will.

NAMEPLATE CHANGE, HERE I COME!

Just cuz a guy retires or moves on, the jersey is still cool. I refuse to buy new jerseys every couple of years. It's still a Bills jersey. It shows you are a true fan whose been around for a while, not a band wagon Johny come lately fan. Presently I own:

Doug Flutie (blue Bills)

Doug Flutie (throwback Chargers)

Doug Flutie (white autographed Chargers)

Rob Johnson (blue Bills)

Rob Johson (blue Bills autographed)

Blue Dredslow (white Bills)

Quinn Early (blue Bills)

Roger Staubach (white)

Joe Jurevicius (white Seahawks with Super bowl patch)

I wear them all (except the autographed ones). Usually when I attend a game at the Ralph I wear my blue Flutie in protest to his release (and subsequent demise of the Bills).

I think the best way to go now is to get a personalized jersey. They're about the same price as the others on NFL.com.

all mine are useless now..

68 williams

51 spikes

21 mcgahee

21 mcgahee shadow edition < all black jersey with sown on name and numbers

7 flutie

12 kelly - this one atleast is a hofer and a guy that finished out as a bill

78 smith

I think i might just go with a bills jersey 00 with my name on back..atleast i know the bills cant trade me away or get rid of me easily :thumbdown:

Kelly and Smith are classics, I don't think those Jerseys will ever be useless!

I think i might just go with a bills jersey 00 with my name on back..atleast i know the bills cant trade me away or get rid of me easily :thumbdown:

Hate to be the one to break the news to ya, but PFW is reporting that you're gonna be traded along with one of those giant "we're #1" foam fingers to New Orleans for that hot F#ck Da Eagles chick and a case of beer to be named later

:D

I'm fairly content with mine...

Old style...

52 Blue Holecek

12 Blue Kelly

78 Blue B. Smith

81 White P. Price

New Style...

11 Blue Bledsoe (Changed the name with whiteout so it reads "Roscoe")

36 White Milloy

7 White Losman

7 Throwback Losman

71 Throwback Peters (My newest :thumbdown: and for a decent price thanks to that online code)