The WORST thing that could happen on Draft Day

is all the experts agree that we had the best draft in the league... ;)

that would be the day wouldn't it..

but of course you know marv will take someone like buster davis at pick 12 when we coulda gotten him in the 2nd round... oooh well.

Why people keep heckling Marv on his first draft I can not figure out. Whitner is good, Ko Simpson showing good signs, McCargo still has yet to show all his hand, Youboty is are first round CB this year without having to spend a 1st on, plus other good additions. Let's quit going there.

is all the experts agree that we had the best draft in the league... ;)
Great post ! Lets hope our draft sucks as bad as last years. The highest grade I saw for Buffalo in the rags last year was a C. It will be great to see how these drafts grade out in 3 years.

that would be the day wouldn't it..

but of course you know marv will take someone like buster davis at pick 12 when we coulda gotten him in the 2nd round... oooh well.

I think it's more like: Marv gets a guy at 12 that the "experts" THINK he could have got in the late 1st or 2nd. But Marv, and his team, know a team at #14 and a team at #16 are real interested as they have 10,000 times more knowledge about what's going down than any "expert" or any poster here. That player ends up being a great pick, but the "experts" keep saying, "he reached for that pick".

;)

Being serious.....

The worst thing that could happen is that the Bills take Brady Quinn if he is still on the board.

That would be the most off the wall pick in history if you ask me. Especially just watching Losman in those interviews. He is clearly the leader of this franchise now.

I think it's more like: Marv gets a guy at 12 that the "experts" THINK he could have got in the late 1st or 2nd. But Marv, and his team, know a team at #14 and a team at #16 are real interested as they have 10,000 times more knowledge about what's going down than any "expert" or any poster here. That player ends up being a great pick, but the "experts" keep saying, "he reached for that pick".

:wallbash:

yes, that about covers it. :(