Plans for NFL Draft....

thebug

What do you folks do for the draft? This year I am having the boyz over at my place for a "draft" party.(draft also means keg party). I could be in trouble as I have my "Stag and Duh" later that evening (getting married in june) so hopefully the Bills do the right thing and don't cause me to drown my sorrows! (too much). :devil:

GO BILLS!

What do you folks do for the draft? This year I am having the boyz over at my place for a "draft" party.(draft also means keg party). I could be in trouble as I have my "Stag and Duh" later that evening (getting married in june) so hopefully the Bills do the right thing and don't cause me to drown my sorrows! (too much). :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

i go to M.T. Pockets on Hertel :D

What do you folks do for the draft? This year I am having the boyz over at my place for a "draft" party.(draft also means keg party). I could be in trouble as I have my "Stag and Duh" later that evening (getting married in june) so hopefully the Bills do the right thing and don't cause me to drown my sorrows! (too much). :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

Annual tradition to have the Boys over, pick up a bucket or 2 of "Hot" Duff's wings and watch the whole damn thing. Wife gets the 2 lil ones out of the house but I still dress them in their game day gear. My one buddy is a big time Brown's fan and my cousin is a Niners fan so they usually get to see earlier picks.

What do you folks do for the draft? This year I am having the boyz over at my place for a "draft" party.(draft also means keg party). I could be in trouble as I have my "Stag and Duh" later that evening (getting married in june) so hopefully the Bills do the right thing and don't cause me to drown my sorrows! (too much). :beer:

GO BILLS!

Watch the scroll at about 10PM :thumbsup: Really cannot get into the draft as an "event". I am usually on a golf trip, and will watch it while eating lunch between rounds, thats about it

it WAS on ESPN last year, true. but im pretty sure with all the re-structuring of TV contracts, the draft was moved to NFL Network only... i gotta look it up... brb

The draft will be broadcast on both ESPN and NFL Network.

I didn't know that until now and I shat my pants when I thought that my Football Christmas was about to be taken away from me. :thumbsup:

the draft was moved to NFL Network only... i gotta look it up... brb

if this is true, the NFL is going to have to stop biting the hand that feeds it.

this would REALLY SUCK!

The draft is like Christmas for me. Or like the day of our Fanatasy Football league draft.

Every year I spend the first few hours with a couple of friends at a sport bar and eat wings and play eucher.

Then I go home, buy myself a 16 oz ribeye and grill it to perfection.

Sit on the sofa in my shorts and a t-shirt and pig out in front of the the TV. (watching a half dozen of the ESPN personalities I dislike). But there is nothing like hearing Mel Kiper say something like: "It's obvious to me the Jets don't know what a draft's all about."

The draft will be broadcast on both ESPN and NFL Network.

I didn't know that until now and I shat my pants when I thought that my Football Christmas was about to be taken away from me. :thumbsup:

The tv ad revenue is substantial. And making it exclusive to NFL Notwork would add to the NFL's rep as being grubby extortionists. :beer:

The tv ad revenue is substantial. And making it exclusive to NFL Notwork would add to the NFL's rep as being grubby extortionists. :thumbsup:

so far ive only been able to find confirmation that it is on the NFL Network. nothing about ESPN carrying it on ESPN.com or ESPNTV.com...

now i was moving across the country when the TV-contract restructuring went down. but from what i remember, the NFL wanted the draft EXCLUSIVELY on the NFL Network as part of its push to keep all of its own events in-house. and they figured that putting it only on the NFL Network would push the cable companies to carry the channel or at least get people to subscribe to it...

im still gonna research this out, cause it it still is on ESPN, that would be great news. but i think its only NFL Network...

ill keep looking

so far ive only been able to find confirmation that it is on the NFL Network. nothing about ESPN carrying it on ESPN.com or ESPNTV.com...

now i was moving across the country when the TV-contract restructuring went down. but from what i remember, the NFL wanted the draft EXCLUSIVELY on the NFL Network as part of its push to keep all of its own events in-house. and they figured that putting it only on the NFL Network would push the cable companies to carry the channel or at least get people to subscribe to it...

im still gonna research this out, cause it it still is on ESPN, that would be great news. but i think its only NFL Network...

ill keep looking

I guess nobody believed me?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10078247

It's also in their Program Guide. April 28 and 29.

http://www.espncms.com/pr_results.aspx?sta...k=1&cat=ALL

http://www.espncms.com/pr_results.aspx?sta...k=1&cat=ALL

if this is true, the NFL is going to have to stop biting the hand that feeds it.

this would REALLY SUCK!

The draft is like Christmas for me. Or like the day of our Fanatasy Football league draft.

Every year I spend the first few hours with a couple of friends at a sport bar and eat wings and play eucher.

Then I go home, buy myself a 16 oz ribeye and grill it to perfection.

Sit on the sofa in my shorts and a t-shirt and pig out in front of the the TV. (watching a half dozen of the ESPN personalities I dislike). But there is nothing like hearing Mel Kiper say something like: "It's obvious to me the Jets don't know what a draft's all about."

Man that sounds like a great time. I may do the same thing. Booze it up all day, get my wife good & pissed off & then cook a 16 oz steak at around 7:30 or 8:00 & eat it right in front of her & then pass out. Man I cant wait for the draft.

I shave my left testicle immediately before the 1st round. Works like a charm. You wouldn't believe what kind of psychic abilities a shaved left testicle has. It picked up on Whitner last year and McGahee back when. Something about the octaves of energy being more receptive by the skin without the hair screening them out.