Wanted- a feared beast on defense....

Does that beast make Schobel/Kelsay money ? I do wonder what a really feared beast would cost nowadays... the names being thrown around in draft threads don't qualify, IMO.

I'm with you, Buffalo Mike.

She ( and I use that lightly) wouldn't get out of bed for that chump change.

Yeah, they are called merriman, urlacher, ray-ray and takeo...unfortunatly one of them is juiced and two are at the end of their careers.

Honestly, it wouldn't suprise me if Marv ignored ESPN and the mocks and deprioritized middle linebacker and running back in order to uncover an unexpected BEAST. He must miss Bruce Smith as much as I do.

Honestly, it wouldn't suprise me if Marv ignored ESPN and the mocks and deprioritized middle linebacker and running back in order to uncover an unexpected BEAST. He must miss Bruce Smith as much as I do.

I'm not sure how the Bills can de-prioritize LB when it appears they're about to deal Spikes which leaves them with only Ellison and Crowell as starters. Unless they do something very unexpected (like trade for Briggs) they've pretty much backed themselves into a "must draft LB in the first round" hole.

I'm not sure how the Bills can de-prioritize LB when it appears they're about to deal Spikes which leaves them with only Ellison and Crowell as starters. Unless they do something very unexpected (like trade for Briggs) they've pretty much backed themselves into a "must draft LB in the first round" hole.

you bet.

Willis is the pick and they will be moving up to get him.

Tunnel Vision as its finest

Unless they do something very unexpected (like trade for Briggs) they've pretty much backed themselves into a "must draft LB in the first round" hole.

you bet.

Willis is the pick and they will be moving up to get him.

We shall see. There are guys on the roster who may be trusted and some who will be cut by others after the draft that can probably play for the Bills. It's an odd position. Briggs was what, a third rounder ? Maybe Marv and company can deliver an interesting linebacker a little later on day one.

For the life of me, I was sure your linky would be

I must admit your's is a much more fearful beast, but I think on Offense more so than on Defense. :thumbsup:

:D Much more fearful, but less effective.