Nazis controlling our ports?

GG

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i don't understand is why when there were questions about letting some Arabs run the ports the PC crowd was upset that all Arabs are characterized as terrorists. Yet when a European (caucasian) group tries, somebody makes a negative cultural reference and everyone is supposed to laugh...Nazis/Germans, French/Frogs, English/Wussies, Scots/Men in Kilts, Irish/Drunks, Russians/Communists, Polish/Pollocks, etc

what i don't understand is why when there were questions about letting some Arabs run the ports the PC crowd was upset that all Arabs are characterized as terrorists. Yet when a European (caucasian) group tries, somebody makes a negative cultural reference and everyone is supposed to laugh

Welcome to liberalism, GG style.

Sorry to have invoked your soulmates to make a point.

And what point, precisely, do you think you were you trying to make? That all Germans are Nazis? Please, spare us from that particular piece of anti-ethnic propaganda. Or were you trying--in your own muddleheaded way--to imply that concern about Muslim ownership of U.S. ports is misguided? Because in your mind, there are two types of concerns: those that appear on the Official Pinko List of Approved Concerns, and those which should be dismissed without thought.

Concerns about port ownership may or may not be misguided. If you want to show that they are, you'd have to support one of the following statements:

- The Muslim organizations in question have a strong ability to resist radical Islamic influence or penetration.

- Radical Islamic penetration of said organizations couldn't compromise the safety of our ports due to security measures implemented elsewhere.

- Port security is a non-issue anyway, thanks to unthinking liberals such as yourself. Any would-be terrorist can easily enter this country via the border people like you have worked so very hard to keep open.

Precisely how many people on these boards do you imagine are as stupid as yourself? Ramius to be sure, but he's not as easily led as you might imagine. But how would you expect a person of normal intelligence to respond to your datum about Deutsche Bank's new involvement with American ports? "Oh my gosh," posters would pant, "if Deutsche Bank is gaining control of a New Jersey terminal, no harm could possibly have come from Muslim ownership of American ports." Even you must have felt a little sheepish about asking people to swallow something so singularly stupid.

And what point, precisely, do you think you were you trying to make? That all Germans are Nazis? Please, spare us from that particular piece of anti-ethnic propaganda. Or were you trying--in your own muddleheaded way--to imply that concern about Muslim ownership of U.S. ports is misguided? Because in your mind, there are two types of concerns: those that appear on the Official Pinko List of Approved Concerns, and those which should be dismissed without thought.

[blah] [blah] [blah] [blah]

The answer to all of your points is 3.5.

Concerns about port ownership may or may not be misguided. If you want to show that they are, you'd have to support one of the following statements:

- The Muslim organizations in question have a strong ability to resist radical Islamic influence or penetration.

- Radical Islamic penetration of said organizations couldn't compromise the safety of our ports due to security measures implemented elsewhere.

- Port security is a non-issue anyway, thanks to unthinking liberals such as yourself. Any would-be terrorist can easily enter this country via the border people like you have worked so very hard to keep open.

Precisely how many people on these boards do you imagine are as stupid as yourself? Ramius to be sure, but he's not as easily led as you might imagine. But how would you expect a person of normal intelligence to respond to your datum about Deutsche Bank's new involvement with American ports? "Oh my gosh," posters would pant, "if Deutsche Bank is gaining control of a New Jersey terminal, no harm could possibly have come from Muslim ownership of American ports." Even you must have felt a little sheepish about asking people to swallow something so singularly stupid.

Wow. When my browser displays this post, my monitor actually drools...

Me thinks he was going for choice B.

As for the rest of your post, all I can say is "wow". :D

I can't believe we are hiring those who bombed Pearl Harbor.

Um, I hope you're just joking around. The Japanese--not the Nazis--attacked Pearl. Germany declared war a few days later. Their goal was to sink the weapons-laden ships we were sending to the Soviets and the British.

:unsure:

Holy Christ, you're an idiot. How did your brain ever manage to even learn English?

Did you and your wife Ramius have a fight? Are you trying to get back on his good side by a little "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Because your accusation was so stupid, Ramius himself could have authored it.

Did you and your wife Ramius have a fight? Are you trying to get back on his good side by a little "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Because your accusation was so stupid, Ramius himself could have authored it.

It was an Animal House reference, you nitwit!

My God, how can you not know that? :)

Um, I hope you're just joking around. The Japanese--not the Nazis--attacked Pearl. Germany declared war a few days later. Their goal was to sink the weapons-laden ships we were sending to the Soviets and the British.

:):(:blink:

Nothing like coming back with a big bang of stupidity to lead off!

The line is from Animal House.