Best online mock draft I have seen

The Bills decided to go with no running back at all rather than keep Willis McGahee, which shows you what an amazing “coup” it was for the Ravens to get him. They should draft an offensive lineman here to give him more time to tap dance before being swarmed by defenders.

lawl

brady quinn a colt :devil:

The Ravens were planning to take this guy at 29, so the Browns will pull the rug out from under them by taking him here. Checkmate!

Laurence Timmons steal of the draft :worthy:

I love this, thanks. The Brady Quinn selection was hysterical.

BTW, the Raiders probably will pick Russell instead of Quinn and it will go down as one of the biggest mistakes of all time, IMO. Russell may not be Ryan Leaf, but Quinn is a near sure thing.

BTW, the Raiders probably will pick Russell instead of Quinn and it will go down as one of the biggest mistakes of all time, IMO. Russell may not be Ryan Leaf, but Quinn is a near sure thing.

Ravens at #29 is a beauty.

yeah - he is as sure a thing as that previous Notre Dame QB -Rick Mirer.

Quinn is a product of the Golden Dome hype machine.

yeah - he is as sure a thing as that previous Notre Dame QB -Rick Mirer.

Quinn is a product of the Golden Dome hype machine.

No doubt, Notre Dame has an unbelievable hype machine. Few know that and take into consideration more than I do, IMO I despise Notre Dame and the extra consideration they (and their athletes) seem to get. As such, I was a great Quinn skeptic for a long time. I am no longer.

Rick Mirer? Puhleeze. I knew he was a bum coming out. Quinn is no Mirer. Quinn is probably as prepared and as sure of a bet as Eli was when he came out. Russell might be the second coming of...of...well...of Steve Young? But, I don't think he's close to being polished enough for the NFL right now. Quinn is.